Full Set Of Cobra Seats! For Sale Or Trade

tohighpsi

Established Member
I have a full set of cobra seats with gray inserts for sale or trade. Nothing wrong with them just thinking about going to a racing seat and putting my rear seat delete back in. The back seats looks like they have never been set in. They are 10 out of 10. Front seats are in great shape. Passenger seat is prob 9.5 out of 10. The driver seat shows just slight wear and I would rate it at 9 out of 10 car has 40,000 miles. Like I said nothing wrong with the seats just looking to change it up.

I would really like to trade for a set of corbeau seats. But I will look at sparco and recaro as well. I really only want micro suede. More then likely you are going to have to add some money in the trade

If I sell out right i am looking for $1200. I am located and Maryland and can get pictures for serious buyers. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Seems like nobody wants the set so I will throw around the idea of separating them. I need to get enough money to buy a set up corbeaus and brackets which is a little over $1100.

$750 + Shipping Fronts
$350 + Shipping Rears

Last edited:

tohighpsi

Established Member
I think you also keep the inquires down to the serious buyers if they have to ask for pics. If someone is seriously interested in the seats they will ask for pictures

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Yeah, seats are kinda selling like bleh right now.

Why not grab a V6 manual drivers seat and use that for a little bit as your race seat and just hold onto the others to keep with the car?

The V6 seat works pretty well and isnt too heavy and can be easily modified with a little more foam on the bolsters and adding a little more material.

Otherwise, GLWS. :)

tohighpsi

Established Member
Yeah, seats are kinda selling like bleh right now.

Why not grab a V6 manual drivers seat and use that for a little bit as your race seat and just hold onto the others to keep with the car?

The V6 seat works pretty well and isnt too heavy and can be easily modified with a little more foam on the bolsters and adding a little more material.

Otherwise, GLWS. :)

Not looking to go with a racing seat really for weight savings just want to change the interior of the car up and go with something different then stock

Users who are viewing this thread