Full Length Subframe Connectors Install NJ

IcE

Established Member
Anyone have any recommendations on good shops to install sub frame connectors in NJ or the surrounding area? I called and spoke with JDM and they said it would take all day and be a $980 job which needless to say I will not do.

Thanks

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Where at in NJ are you? There's a shop on rt130 in robbinsville that'll should do it. The owner is Chris who used to own crazy horse.

Jsko

Established Member
Kevin Hand @ Wicked Motorsports in Toms River. He treats every car like his own, you wont be disappointed.

Kevin did my FLSFC's as well. I asked which brand he recommended and picked up the Steedas. He did mine 2 years ago I believe it was only $255 at that time. He did an amazing job with the welding, and I figured it would have cost more. Couldn't be happier with his work and still a satisfied customer.

q5Cbw1q.jpg

LxrhQma.jpg

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Kevin did my FLSFC's as well. I asked which brand he recommended and picked up the Steedas. He did mine 2 years ago I believe it was only $255 at that time. He did an amazing job with the welding, and I figured it would have cost more. Couldn't be happier with his work and still a satisfied customer.

q5Cbw1q.jpg

LxrhQma.jpg

$255 including the price of the subframes?

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
Anyone have any recommendations on good shops to install sub frame connectors in NJ or the surrounding area? I called and spoke with JDM and they said it would take all day and be a $980 job which needless to say I will not do.

Thanks

I carry the steedas in house all the time.

I believe them to be better than the MMs (the torque box addition is key)

Welding is 250-275 depending on the condition under the car. This is fully welded. Stiched 1st, then cosmetic to hide the seams.

IcE

Established Member
Thanks for the quick replies guys, looking like I will be giving Kevin a call soon to do mine as well. Looks like excellent work. Been putting these off way too long.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I carry the steedas in house all the time.

I believe them to be better than the MMs (the torque box addition is key)

Welding is 250-275 depending on the condition under the car. This is fully welded. Stiched 1st, then cosmetic to hide the seams.

Welds look awesome man. I showed my pops a pic from instagram of some exhaust work you've done and he was like, "Yea, I've been meaning to give him a call...." Sorry for the Chevy talk, LOL!

If I don't decide to do subframes myself, I'll be giving you a call sometime in the new year to have them done. Glad you chimed in about the Steeda's, I was set on the MM's.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Welds look awesome man. I showed my pops a pic from instagram of some exhaust work you've done and he was like, "Yea, I've been meaning to give him a call...." Sorry for the Chevy talk, LOL!

If I don't decide to do subframes myself, I'll be giving you a call sometime in the new year to have them done. Glad you chimed in about the Steeda's, I was set on the MM's.

+1. Kevin's fab work is perfection

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Kevin at wicked is known to area. Good work. I have Gambino custom subs. Well known nj shop but they were on car when I got it.

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
Came back from having the steeda full length connectors put in by Kevin and wicked motorsports.

Needless to say, everything that is said about his work is true. He's a great guy and did the work in good time even with me talking his ear off.

Car feels great with the steeda full length boys. Very happy customer here who just had this exact job done

Users who are viewing this thread