Full Kooks Exhaust, longtube 1 7/8 with Hi Flow Xcats, plus Catback!!!

5literflows

Established Member
How much for just the headers
Ok folks, I'm putting my 2014 GT back to stock, selling off all of the parts this weekend. My Kooks exhaust was purchased BRAND NEW, picked up directly from Kooks, used for 90 days. $1650 shipped, or $1575 picked up, Charlotte, NC. Paypal or cash only, thanks!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Hoping to sell everything as a pair, but will keep you posted if I break them up. If someone is just interested in the catback please let me know, thanks!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I'll go $675 shipped for the catback and $1200 shipped for the headers + Xpipe.

The catback is $950 new + tax/shipping, and out of stock for 4-5 weeks.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/kooks-catback-1114gt.html

Guys, keep in mind that this exhaust is 3 months old, purchased brand new from directly from Kooks, I live 20 minutes from their front door, guarantee that this exhaust is perfect and shiny!

I'm hoping to sell for $1650 picked up for everything, but will ship at those prices above....unless you're in Canada or California, haha. Thanks!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Haha, I don't think so. I'm getting an auto 15 on Monday, already ordered a full kooks exhaust, TVS setup will be next. I'll keep my true forged chicanes from my 14, they fit on my non PP 15 GT. Gonna try and stay content with that for now, but who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread