Full IRS plus cash for built live axle etc..

MystiChrome04

Established Member
Like the title says, looking to see if anyone is interested in getting my full IRS setup which includes a Kenny Brown IRS brace with aluminum bushings, all polyurathane IRS subframe bushings, possibly HBH anti-hop shocks, Billetflow diff brace, newly rebuilt differential (was a Ford TSB), new halfshafts and of course control arms and anything else needed for the swap. Plus some cash!!

Obviously it has to be a live axle that fits a 03/04 Cobra that is built, meaning a good carrier, any gears, good axles 31 spline or above and any other goodies. I will need upper/lower control arms (preferably aftermarket) and anything else needed for the swap. Let me know what you've got!! :beer:

Tide612

Banned
you are smoking crack if you think that someone is going to trade a built solid axle with aftermarket uca and lca's for a basically stock irs except a few small things. if you want to send the IRS to me and 1000 then we will have a deal. Let me know. thanks

sret43

Your thread is clear for the trade but am interested in the rearend and axles on a purchase transaction. Is the gear ratio a 3.55?

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
i have a rearend I was using in my 94 gt im looking to get rid of its not "built" but has 373's in it. Shoot me an offer and its yours and you could use for a buildup or something.

Users who are viewing this thread