full flowmaster 40's system

kingcobra9450

Established Member
I bought a flowmaster original 40's series catback a couple months back. Its still in the original box that i bought it in but since im in college i need some money. I will sell it for 325 plus shipping. but i can maybe consider parting with it for a lil less. I can meet someone within 50 miles of doylestown pa or ship it at your expense. I have a picture or what it should look like assembled but since it was never used its still in pieces. I probably will not be able to send it until i am home on the 18th of nov. PM me for more info or for pics.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
would you sell just mufflers?? If so, are then 2.5 O/O? Price?

kingcobra9450

Established Member
At this point I think I am going to say no I dont want to just sell the mufflers b/c I'm trying to take as little loss as i can for this. Unless you want to pay 300 dollars for mufflers which I'm sure you dont. If I change my mind in the next week or so I'll pm you though.

kingcobra9450

Established Member
The place I bought them from said they will fit 94-97. I have the same set-up on my car now and just bought this cuz the person that installed my current system did a terrible job before i bought the car. I love the sound and i think its pretty loud but i have a 5.0 and my own x-pipe i made...

Users who are viewing this thread