Full Exhuast....how much horsepower.

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
Hey guys I have 2007 Mustang GT/CS w/5 speed(manual)..I have cosmetics mods on the car also I have demelot tuneable cold air kit with sct 2 tune by Brenspeed.I ordered(yesterday) Kooks longtube with X(0ffroad)pipe and (new) mid muffler system from Pypes..Also got Steeda UDP and set of FRRP 4.10's gears with Hurst shifter.I will recieve all of this by Friday..Also getting new tune for my new parts.My question is that I am going to switch all the fliuds(motor tranny rearend) to Royal purple) and have it Dyno tuned when everything is completed.How much power should I have when everything is completed.....I will have everything done by monday including a custom tune on the dyno......Thanks..

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
you should be in the 300-310 rwhp range.
So I am going to dyno the same as you,with all the extra's I ordered.....I would thank more....A friend of mind has similar than what I ordered and have and dynoed 336rwhp & 341 rwtq...........Result will be up a.s.a.p...........

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
I'm just being honest, my numbers are unusually high based on what I've seen from most cars.
Well considered all I hsve is a sct 2 tune by Brenspeed & Demolet CIA..With that I dynoed 296rwhp & 314 wrtq...So I think that it will be more 320's to 330's rwhp....

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just recieved my order from Brenspeed,everything is here..Soon to be installed and dyno tuned..Thanks Brenspeed..

JoePac

Established Member
Well, I have a 06' Roush and stock it was 362 at the wheels after exhuast, which was ford racing headers,off road bassani X and flows, it came to 403, I know I'm s/cd but I think you can gain a good 25 at the wheels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread