Full Exhaust System (Bassani Catback, Magnaflow High Flows, Long Tube Headers)

cpharley

Established Member
I am posting a feeler to see if there is any interest in my exhaust system. I am greatly considering going with the JLP Competition R System. I have posted individual prices in case there is individual interest, but I will not sell each part individually unless there is interest in all pieces. Please note this is currently installed in a Crew Cab Harley Davidson. So, what I am selling is a full system that consists of the following:

1. Bassani Catback (This is the Lightning 2 muffler version) - Front wheel exit and has lengthened piping to fit HD. $450 Sold

2. Polished Magnaflow High Flow Cats ($120- Barely have 10 miles on them since installed. Yes, that is not a typo. LOL) Sold

3. Long Tube Headers (I am not sure what kind they are. I bought them from a guy on NLOC last spring and he didn't know what kind they were and sold them that way. I noticed a dent in one of them. I am not sure if it arrived that way or if I did it when I installed them. Either way it performs fine). $450 Sold

The system sounds really nice. I have a sound clip posted here -> http://home.comcast.net/~cdpitts/Truck.avi

Also, my truck is pretty much disassembled right now. So, if there is enough interest it will not take me long to get the parts out as I can have it out in one night. I will take pics if there is serious interest, but if you are not 100% sure you want to buy I would rather not pull the exhaust out just to send pics.

Last edited:

cpharley

Established Member
More Pics:

DSC00677.JPG

DSC00676.JPG

DSC00678.JPG

DSC00680.JPG

DSC00681.JPG

DSC00682.JPG

Last edited:

cpharley

Established Member
I think the catback and cats are sold. LT Headers are still available. I know the headers seem kind of sketchy since the manufacturer is unknown, but I think the pics speak for themself. I bought them used and they are still a good piece. It even has a bung for your wideband sensor. These seem like quality pieces. I would have no problem keeping them if I weren't going with the JLP system. I have them price cheaper than what I paid for them a year ago.

cpharley

Established Member
FYI. Someone posted this about the headers on NLOC.

Comment Date: April, 10, 2008

I believe those headers are made or were made by a guy name Greg Hollman in Kingman Arizona.

I had a set and they worked great.

cpharley

Established Member
One more thing. I will include the reducers and a set of brand new header gaskets for anyone who buys the Long Tubes at my asking price. I will also throw in some nice band clamps if you need them for the install.

Users who are viewing this thread