Full exhaust for my Mach...

GRFox

Established Member
I currently have Magnaflow cat back on the car. I want to get long tubes and a x pipe, but, None of the off road x pipes for the car specify if they are for stock manifolds or long tubes ect. act. act.

I really don't want to spent $1500 on an over priced exhaust kit when there are so many different combos available.

Does anyone know if for example, URP x pipe will work with BBK LTs?

Does anyone know anything about Pacesetter LT headers? price is rich, made in USA, but I am afraid they are junk for that price..

An advice on how to do an exhaust on a budget is greatly appreciated.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Get the Mac longtubes from speedconcepts.net for $399. Best deal on the net.

Get the lethal offroad x for $175 from lethal performance.

$575. Not $1500.

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
I have Mac long tubes, they are decent. Probably a little better than Pacesetter. I had BBKs before and they had better welds than the Macs, but thats about it. If you do buy Mac, Lethal Performance is the only company making the proper mid pipe for Macs, and my set up fit perfect to my Magnaflow cat back. I did like the sound of the BBK o/r x better though

4a7191a

Established Member
Vrsexhaust makes a stainless xpipe that mates up to the Mac longtubes. It looks close to a SLP xpipe.

4a7191a

Established Member
Lethal didn't offer a stainless xpipe for a Mac setup when I replaced my pro chamber. :( well if they do now that would be good. I remember it wasn't bad going on and bolted up to my bassani with no problems.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Lethal didn't offer a stainless xpipe for a Mac setup when I replaced my pro chamber. :( well if they do now that would be good. I remember it wasn't bad going on and bolted up to my bassani with no problems.

Lethal doesn't offer the stainless piece for the longtubes, but vrs could get you one i'm sure.

Why were you concerned with stainless anyway? We live in Texas man!

4a7191a

Established Member
It looks pretty, Lol. If someone who can host a pic PM me an email addy i can send a pic of the vrs xpipe .

95PGTTech

Established Member
Get whatever LTs you want and a Dr Gas X pipe. Best crossover on the market and it comes as a DIY kit so it really matters very little what spacing is between the LT collector flanges or catback. Very easy kit to put together.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Get whatever LTs you want and a Dr Gas X pipe. Best crossover on the market and it comes as a DIY kit so it really matters very little what spacing is between the LT collector flanges or catback. Very easy kit to put together.

I thought Dr Gas closed? :shrug:

TRMach1

Established Member
Get the Mac longtubes from speedconcepts.net for $399. Best deal on the net.

Get the lethal offroad x for $175 from lethal performance.

$575. Not $1500.

Does speed concepts have a set price for shipping or no? Is it a good retailer? I never dealt with them so I'm a little hesitant.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Does speed concepts have a set price for shipping or no? Is it a good retailer? I never dealt with them so I'm a little hesitant.

Its member 006 on here website. I've done business with him more than once. Excellent seller and the best communication out there. Send him a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread