full bolt on cobra clone wat u think

killer2vgt

Established Member
i put the badges cause it might not b a cobra but will beat one its not juss looks here blown n fully bolt on

Keith Stone

Banned
i put the badges cause it might not b a cobra but will beat one its not juss looks here blown n fully bolt on

No, you didn't. You put the emblems on because you want people to think that you have a car that you don't. Put some "4.6 High Performance" emblems on if you must, at least that way you can still fool people into thinking you have a Cobra.

1hot281

Established Member

Ok. So be proud of what it is... a blown/bolt-on GT that's as fast or faster than a Cobra.

No matter how fast it is, and how much money you put into it, it isn't a Cobra. There's nothing wrong with that, but if that fact bothers you, then maybe you should buy a Cobra. If it doesn't bother you, then be happy with what you have and present it for what it is. A good looking fast GT.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member

Mine will beat up on a few cobras too, doesnt mean im going to put cobra emblems on it. Ricer!

DaBigBone

Established Member

I beat a Z06 the other day...

My car isn't a Z06 but it beat one so I should put Z06 badges on it, right? :shrug:

killer2vgt

Established Member
No, you didn't. You put the emblems on because you want people to think that you have a car that you don't. Put some "4.6 High Performance" emblems on if you must, at least that way you can still fool people into thinking you have a Cobra.

i can put wat ever badges i want to put i bet my 2v has enough power to beat a svt:lol:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Doesnt matter what he says, everyone here will know his 6cyl piece of shit wouldnt beat an neon, not an srt4 a neon

vinnievis

Established Member
When I was 20 I had a V6 Stang. I bought GT Wheels, added a spoiler, and a few other things. When I added what I had in the V6 it was getting to be GT money. Then it hit me.... Sell the V6 and get a GT!

As a friend put it to me "The people that stick fake badges on their cars are just posers that cant afford what they really want."

Regardless.. I sold the V6 and bought a GT...

BTW... saying "it will beat a Cobra" is BS... Cause the Cobra is probably modded heavily, and will still blow you away.

1hot281

Established Member
i can put wat ever badges i want to put i bet my 2v has enough power to beat a svt:lol:

hahahahahaha all u lame ppl juss talk talk n talk slow ass cars

:lol: Check this guy out. Look here, you came on asking what we thought about your poser GT. Everyone told you straight up it'd be a nice car, IF you weren't trying to badge it as something it's NOT and NEVER WILL BE. Just because you can beat a stock or lightly modded REAL SVT Cobra in a drag or roll race, doesn't mean we're all suddenly gonna agree with your ricer logic.

I'm sure everyone here can appreciate a fast car. and a fast 2V at that. But you asked for opinions, and the consensus is that not many people will appreciate a fake. Rebadge it to reflect it's GT lineage... or if you want people to speculate on wether it's a GT or Cobra, just shave all the badges... but badging it as an SVT Cobra is pretty fail. No matter how much horsepower you make.

:nonono:

When I was 20 I had a V6 Stang. I bought GT Wheels, added a spoiler, and a few other things. When I added what I had in the V6 it was getting to be GT money. Then it hit me.... Sell the V6 and get a GT!

As a friend put it to me "The people that stick fake badges on their cars are just posers that cant afford what they really want."

Regardless.. I sold the V6 and bought a GT...

BTW... saying "it will beat a Cobra" is BS... Cause the Cobra is probably modded heavily, and will still blow you away.

+1,000,000. If you have a car that you can't be proud of for whatever reason, and have the urge to represent it for something it's not... sell you car and buy the one you want.

The people that make me laugh are the one's who pour more than enough money into a fake to the point where they could have bought the real thing and then some...

and i agree saying it will beat a Cobra is very relative. From what OP said, it's a Vortech blown 2v with Bolt-on's... so we're looking at what? 350rwhp-450rwhp depending on which "bolt-on's" and boost level and tune? Where as even a lightly modded Cobra can match those numbers with ease.

laidback01

Established Member
Shit is hideous. Paint doesn't match, body lines do not line up, something is terribly wrong with the front. I don't know if its the tires or what, but it looks fugly. Car was probably wrecked, and some hack job put it back together. Good luck trying to sell that piece to buy a real cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread