Full bolt on 3 inch exhaust.

kyle_c_21

Established Member
Wanting to get full 3 inch exhaust from the cats back. What is a good fitting after cat X pipe and over axle pipes to match up to a Roush axle back? Would prefer to not have to weld anything together.

scotmach

Established Member
I have it. It's coming off in a week or so and will be up for sale when my new setup goes on. Fitment was so so. I got it to work but I also have a lift to do all my work on.

grnenvy

Established Member
I wouldn't waste your money there's not much pwr to be found there. Do a highflow H pipe and a set mufflers for sound. The over axle pipes can be a pain to get right and they like to hit the underside of the car. (RUB)

kyle_c_21

Established Member
I know that I wont get a lot of power. I dont really want to remove the cats and have it smell and be super loud. Plus I have yearly visual inspections. I know this is going to be mostly for sound, and I just dont want to ge something that is going to leak or rattle.

grnenvy

Established Member
o

This is why I told u to buy a 3in high flow H pipe which has the cats in it.

I know that I wont get a lot of power. I dont really want to remove the cats and have it smell and be super loud. Plus I have yearly visual inspections. I know this is going to be mostly for sound, and I just dont want to ge something that is going to leak or rattle.

Users who are viewing this thread