Full AJE front suspension & Aerospace Brakes

Nickoli

Established Member
This is everything you need to have a bad ass front suspension setup for your S197. This is all coming off my 06 that has been deep in the 9's on the foot brake. This will take a lot of weight of the front of your car! This setup will clear any drag wheel. It was designed in 05 when front wheel choices were limited and in turn it has shorter A-arms to bring in the wheels. When I ran a s197 spec wheel I used a spacer to bring them out to where they look right. I will include the spacers with sell. Included is the coil-overs, struts, K-member, A-arms, Aerospace brakes, steeda bump steer kit, and modified steering rack. I am asking $675 for everything! That is a steal if you price everything out. I prefer not to ship but may consider if serious buyer is willing to cover the shipping. Everything is coming off the car soon. Here is the best pic I have of it all as of now. Feel free to call me at 573-631-4278
-Nick
null_zps577f7d36.jpg

null_zpsd826dccd.jpg

null_zpscc25ba5c.jpg

KickinClaire

Established Member
How does this handle for street use? How much weight does it shave? Could put a deposit down? Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread