fuel upgrade questions

2003svtredfire

Established Member
I recently purchased a posi ported eaton for my 2003 cobra. My question is, what type of fuel upgrades should i be doing? I plan on running a 100 shot of nitrous down the road, but not anytime soon. I have the typical mods: JLT RAI, X-pipe with magnaflows, 2.76 upper with 4lb lower, afco heat exchanger. The posi port is going to have attached to it a port matched plenum and a dragon SBTB. I currently have Ford GT pumps and 60lb injectors to go on the car when i put the blower on. Do i need to upgrade my fuel rails or FPDM or both to run this combo?

Digital

Established Member
I recently purchased a posi ported eaton for my 2003 cobra. My question is, what type of fuel upgrades should i be doing? I plan on running a 100 shot of nitrous down the road, but not anytime soon. I have the typical mods: JLT RAI, X-pipe with magnaflows, 2.76 upper with 4lb lower, afco heat exchanger. The posi port is going to have attached to it a port matched plenum and a dragon SBTB. I currently have Ford GT pumps and 60lb injectors to go on the car when i put the blower on. Do i need to upgrade my fuel rails or FPDM or both to run this combo?

Gasp.. 3 hours and no one has taken a swing at this? My lucky day to be first, mwahaha.
If you upgraded your FPDM you'd need to run the duel setup and I'd strongly suggest a BAP for that type of power. Also I'd switch to 80# injectors and if you can afford it make them low imp /w a driver module. The rails are good to ~800rwhp but I would recommend a -8 feed line.
You could also just switch to the fuel system in my sig. It's good for ~1200rwhp (with bigger injectors.)

Users who are viewing this thread