Fuel system

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
Trying to decide on a fuel system. My ultimate goal is about 800whp. I don't want to spend a small fortune on a return system if I don't have to, but I also don't want the fuel system at 100% capacity at 800whp. In for any helpful info please. Thanks in advance

Has anyone used or heard of this
2011 MUSTANG GT UP AND 2013 GT500 FUEL PUMP MODULE

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
Bap is only good till a little over 700 hp so you going to have to go return jpc and bbr both make drop in systems

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Bap is only good till a little over 700 hp so you going to have to go return jpc and bbr both make drop in systems

Yea we offer a bunch of different systems depending on your goals for the car.

you can find them all here:
2011-2013 GT 5.0 & BOSS 302 - 2011-13 GT 5.0 Fuel Components - Fuel Systems - Justin's Performance Center

if you have any questions feel free to post them in here and i will do my best to answer them.

What fuel do you plan on running?

:beer:

grnenvy

Established Member
If I was looking for a return style syetem I would definatly think about JPC. Is that plastic braded line IHRA/NHRA aproved? I know alot of guys use it because its light and push on.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
If I was looking for a return style syetem I would definatly think about JPC. Is that plastic braded line IHRA/NHRA aproved? I know alot of guys use it because its light and push on.

YES its NHRA/IHRA approved

We use a goodyear hose, No fuel smells and holds up really good

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
Yea we offer a bunch of different systems depending on your goals for the car.

you can find them all here:
2011-2013 GT 5.0 & BOSS 302 - 2011-13 GT 5.0 Fuel Components - Fuel Systems - Justin's Performance Center

if you have any questions feel free to post them in here and i will do my best to answer them.

What fuel do you plan on running?

What HP (using E85 or Alcohol) Does your 1400, 1800 and 2400 return style systems can support?

Are the fuel rails anodized inside to resist corrosion from methanol or E85?

Thank you.

Djstorm100

Established Member
Do you have to use BAP at 600 whp? Don't see anything about it in the roush instruction.

Also since the voltage is increase the fuel pump will wear out quicker correct?

jayman33

I've heard nothing but great things about the JPC fuel system, take a look at Fore Innovations as well. Justin makes some top notch components over there. Either way you look at it, don't skimp out on the fuel system..... if you actually need one.

Bud

Established Member
As a heads up to anybody else looking, I'll have a complete used JPC fuel system for sale soon, I am pulling it from the car over the next few days as I'm ditching the stock tank and going with a fuel cell.

It is the regular triple hat complete with lines, wiring, regulator, etc. I have 3 used dw300's or 3 new walbro 465's that could go with it.

/shameless plug

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I've heard nothing but great things about the JPC fuel system, take a look at Fore Innovations as well. Justin makes some top notch components over there. Either way you look at it, don't skimp out on the fuel system..... if you actually need one.

Thanks man! we have tried very hard to put together a complete system that works great and is affordable :rockon:

Ended up going with the jpc 1100hp system.

Thanks for the business!!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
What HP (using E85 or Alcohol) Does your 1400, 1800 and 2400 return style systems can support?

Are the fuel rails anodized inside to resist corrosion from methanol or E85?

Thank you.
yes the rails are anodized inside.

E85 consumes about 30% more fuel then gas so here is a rough guide line.

Obviously there are many things that can effect the total amount oh power and system will put out. The biggest 2 factors is injector size and fuel PSI

Higher the PSI the less flow the system will have. so the trick is too make sure you have plenty of injector so you can run your base PSI as low as possible.

2400 gas 1680 E85
1800 Gas 1260 E85
1400 Gas 980 E85

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member

Obviously there are many things that can effect the total amount oh power and system will put out. The biggest 2 factors is injector size and fuel PSI

Higher the PSI the less flow the system will have. so the trick is too make sure you have plenty of injector so you can run your base PSI as low as possible.

2400 gas 1680 E85
1800 Gas 1260 E85
1400 Gas 980 E85

Thank you Sr. for the excellent explanation. Made things way clearer for me. The fuel systems look great!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

2400 gas 1680 E85
1800 Gas 1260 E85
1400 Gas 980 E85

eric,

are those estimated crank or rwhp numbers,

hoping to test the limits of your system on e85 here soon with the new build, i'm assuming crank.

:)

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
eric,

are those estimated crank or rwhp numbers,

hoping to test the limits of your system on e85 here soon with the new build, i'm assuming crank.

:)

the 400s will make over 1200 (WHEEL) on E85 with 105s thats been proven here at the shop.

i have not had anyone max out the 465s yet most we have made is 1291 (WHEEL)and it still has room

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the 400s will make over 1200 (WHEEL) on E85 with 105s thats been proven here at the shop.

i have not had anyone max out the 465s yet most we have made is 1291 (WHEEL)and it still has room

thats what i'm thinkin, i had 1 405 take a dump, and was still supporting the 1000rwhp with the id 2000's

Users who are viewing this thread