Fuel system...

ZACH'S97

Established Member
How much rwhp will my set up support through an auto? Twin gt pump, stage 2 fpdm, pprv delete, 60lb injectors. I'm hoping to make 600-650rwhp with the mehtanol on 93 octane. I'll be selling my returnless stuff next year and going to a return style system with 80lb injectors. Basically I just want to know how much you guys think I can make on pump gas before my fuel system is maxed. I know its apples to oranges but a local supercharged corvette made 750rwhp through a t56 with stock rails and lines and 2 255 pumps and 60lb injectors running straight methanol along with it. Let me know what you all think it can do. Thanks!

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Well the injectors can definitely hold up to around 800+rwhp if I can remember correctly (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and I've heard of multiple people hitting the 800 range with your fuel system...so you should be fine.

GostaFly

Established Member
I just had my car tuned and it made 680 on the returnless on pump gas through a 6 speed. It did make 750 on pump but my tuner was having pressure issues the entire time and felt that any higher than 680 would be pushing it. I have almost an identical system to you (twin ford gt, twin fpdm, 60lbs, sullivan rails and -8 from tank to rails with a fore hat). If I decide I want to make more, I'll have to go return style.

Users who are viewing this thread