Fuel System Upgrade

Big Q

Established Member
Sooooo, I'm thinking it's probably time to start looking at a dedicated fuel system vs the JMS bap I'm currently running. In the short term I will only be turning it up on the stock block with a CPR turbo kit and built trans. Longer term I'm looking to order a built shortblock and have a goal in the 1200-1300 whp range. I see Fore offers several levels of triple pump setups 2-4 with a little different pricing but state they all support 1800hp. I'll be on ethanol so I'm curious what the are the differences between the levels if they support the same hp? Want a system that performs well on stock block but then has the capability to turn it up when ready... I will essentially blame Dustin for this idea since I'm getting the car part itch but he has forced my hand because of waiting on my turbo kit to ship lol!

466roller

Established Member
I just finished installing my Fore stage 4, as they call it, setup. I went with a triple pump hat but only twin pumps. I did go with the TI 465's though. I'm still on a stock motor but switching to E85 next week. I've personally seen the triple 465's support over 1200RWHP on the dyno. That setup will definitely grow with your needs.

4VFTW

Established Member
getting serious Donnie? what are you planning on aiming for on the stock motor? I'm hoping Lund will offer a FI flex fuel tune soon because with E85 being so scarce in palm beach thats whats holding me back from buying a fuel system.

Big Q

Established Member
Donnie.jpg

Big Q

Established Member
I just finished installing my Fore stage 4, as they call it, setup. I went with a triple pump hat but only twin pumps. I did go with the TI 465's though. I'm still on a stock motor but switching to E85 next week. I've personally seen the triple 465's support over 1200RWHP on the dyno. That setup will definitely grow with your needs.

So does that give you the option of adding another pump later on?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Correct, if he has a triple pump hat and only 2 pumps in there right now he can add 1 later when he needs it. That's a very smart idea to do from the beginning. 2 465's with id1300s can take you very far as well.

You can shoot me a PM and we can go over your goals and budget and see what fore custom fuel system works for you.

www.teambeefcakeracing.com

466roller

Established Member
getting serious Donnie? what are you planning on aiming for on the stock motor? I'm hoping Lund will offer a FI flex fuel tune soon because with E85 being so scarce in palm beach thats whats holding me back from buying a fuel system.

My goal is 10.0's on my 20" wheels, basically they way the car is driven every day. Not sure if I'll run E85 everyday or not BUT they just open a Racetrac gas station off 95 and Hypoluxo that has E85.

Big Q

Established Member
Correct, if he has a triple pump hat and only 2 pumps in there right now he can add 1 later when he needs it. That's a very smart idea to do from the beginning. 2 465's with id1300s can take you very far as well.

You can shoot me a PM and we can go over your goals and budget and see what fore custom fuel system works for you.

www.teambeefcakeracing.com

PM sent

4VFTW

Established Member
My goal is 10.0's on my 20" wheels, basically they way the car is driven every day. Not sure if I'll run E85 everyday or not BUT they just open a Racetrac gas station off 95 and Hypoluxo that has E85.

I saw that Racetrac opening by Sams and was wondering if they might have E85..thats awesome because that station is between work and the house. I see some income tax refund getting spent

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I bought a used fore triple pump kit for my cpr setup. It's a stage 4 triple aem 1200 pumps. Fc3 controller fuel rails ran in parallel. I was gonna go cheaper but thought do it once and be done. Got this kit for 1600 shipped costs 2700 new.

2003mach1

Established Member
Sooooo, I'm thinking it's probably time to start looking at a dedicated fuel system vs the JMS bap I'm currently running. In the short term I will only be turning it up on the stock block with a CPR turbo kit and built trans. Longer term I'm looking to order a built shortblock and have a goal in the 1200-1300 whp range. I see Fore offers several levels of triple pump setups 2-4 with a little different pricing but state they all support 1800hp. I'll be on ethanol so I'm curious what the are the differences between the levels if they support the same hp? Want a system that performs well on stock block but then has the capability to turn it up when ready... I will essentially blame Dustin for this idea since I'm getting the car part itch but he has forced my hand because of waiting on my turbo kit to ship lol!

I'm in the same boat as you. Car sittin here waiting on a turbo kit and me looking for something else to do while I wait.

Users who are viewing this thread