Fuel system setup?

Bite u

Established Member
Trying to plan out what ima need for this turbo install. Planning on throwing a aero 340 in the tank for now. But what's the cheapest route I can take for the fuel system to support say around 550-600 wheel?

Need 60's or 80's? External pump like T. Rex or something do the job? Thanks

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
I have sump tank -10 to manga fuel 750 -8 to rails with 60lbs injectors -6 return made over 700 with a cheap turbo! Before that made over 700 with stock rails and lines with 60lbs injectors. 255lph in tank along with a 255 inline.

Bite u

Established Member
I have a t76 turbo, 18cc pistons.. Looking for some rods, and then it will b yank, rebuild, and put back in and boost it. I'm just trying to figure out the fuel part. I'm looking for the cheapest route... Don't plan on 1000 wheel or anything, just lookin for 550-600, maybe 700 later on.

Just don't want the turbo combo to b slower than my nitrous combo will b once I bump the shot up. So ima make sure it's at least a 100 wheel stronger from the start ;)

Seems like the cheapest route is gonna b to go one in tank and one inline/ external?

Brian/ laser red, any pics of videos of that thing? Sounds nasty..

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
IMO, I would never skimp on a fuel system, rather I would have an adequate system that I could grow into. If you're going to be pushing 600rwhp, I would *definitely* without a doubt replace the lines and probably rails in order to provide enough *volume* to the injectors. Glenns Performance makes a nice complete kit and is pretty easy to install. They have options for push-lock or AN fittings, depending on your preferences. IIRC they are around $1100, but you'll have to check his website for updated pricing.
600rwhp, 60lb injectors would get you by, however I went with 80's just in case I decide to up the boost. With 60's and 600rwhp, you will be higher in the duty cycle, but they will be sufficient at -that- horsepower. Forget the T-Rex pump, and just do it right the first time.
Look at it this way, how much do you like keeping your motor together?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread