Fuel system question

04oxfordvert

Established Member
So I'm currently about to install lethals budget return system with wiring harness. I will be running ID 1000's have twin 465 pumps. E85 is not pump available where I live but can get in 45 gallon drums so I will run it. Not about to change from my 2.3 tvs. Question should I run the factory feed line or upgrade to a -8 line to factory rails? Thanks for the advise in advance!

Sent from my SM-G781W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
Doesn't that kit come with a new feed line? I wouldn't run the stock feed line personally. I have -8 for both feed and return.

04oxfordvert

Established Member
No it came with the fitting to hook to stock line. Which I'd rather not run. I think I will end up ordering some ptfe hose to run the -8 feed. Has a -6 return. That should be good for me as I don't plan to run a larger blower.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I picked up hose and fittings from Summit to finish some things off. And shipping was faster than Fore. No complaints or issues with it. Just FYI.

04oxfordvert

Established Member
Awesome, thanks for the feed back! Have everything priced out, just have to pull the trigger. Was waiting for wheels but with prices on everything and nobody wanting to ship I think I'll solidify my fuel system and order a CDC styling bar.
I picked up hose and fittings from Summit to finish some things off. And shipping was faster than Fore. No complaints or issues with it. Just FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread