Fuel Return question

Hef

Established Member
What does it mean to do a "cheap return" system? Im not doing E85 to where I need the whole fuel system modification, just 2.9 , BAP, 93 octane, etc. Apparently it helps/eliminates the back firing and fuel pressure spikes. What would I need in addition to the BAP?

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
If you're not going to run E85 I don't think you'll need a return set up. You won't push that blower hard enough to need it.

My opinion is ditch the BAP and pick up some GT pumps. Even better would be to get them in a hat from Fore if you can swing it. Either run dual FPDM's or an upgraded FPDM with the wire upgrade. A good tuner can get rid of the spikes and stuff.

GodStang

Established Member
I second this. Really no need to go return. I ran a BAP back and the day when that was all that was your only option. It was ok but not the best route.

If you're not going to run E85 I don't think you'll need a return set up. You won't push that blower hard enough to need it.

My opinion is ditch the BAP and pick up some GT pumps. Even better would be to get them in a hat from Fore if you can swing it. Either run dual FPDM's or an upgraded FPDM with the wire upgrade. A good tuner can get rid of the spikes and stuff.

Hef

Established Member
Not sure what I'm looking for online as far as the dual GT pumps and Fore hat. Does anyone sell the kit or is it best to get the pumps through a dealership? New to this cobra thing, have had 3 fox's in the past, I realize the BAP is old school but if there's something better that's developed over the years, I'm all for it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread