fuel pump Size???

Fastford

Established Member
What size are the fuel pumps in the 03 cobra??

What size are the SVT focus pumps???

predator

Established Member
I have been trying to find out if they are the same also. So far, only one part number shows at Ford....for any Focus. I have talked to people who have replaced their 03 Cobra pumps with twin Focus pumps to solve the fuel pressure problem with high boost KB applications. They are suppose to be able to be tuneable by chip. I have seen the results and the data from the dyno tests. They do work.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by predator
. I have seen the results and the data from the dyno tests. They do work.
Do you have the part # they used?
Did they upgrade the fuel rails too? (or are there any options for fuel rails with the KB?)

AMB

Established Member
FUEL PUMP SIZE

I was told that the Focus ZX3 pump was better than the SVT Focus pump !! by SCT.

AMB

predator

Established Member
Like I said before.....there seems to be only one part number for these Focus pumps.... #3S4Z9H307BC. Unless you know somebody in Ford that can look beyond the normal means. We had a big discussion about this in Modularfords awhile back. 7DMACHI (Ray) over there is a Ford guy and verified this was the only part# he found.... after I verified locally. Ray was offering a huge discount for the pumps if you wanted them. The shop I talked to that does the conversions is Dynotech (here in VA) and that is the part# number they gave me too. If you have ??s call John @ 540.752.1600. He showed me before/after data from dyno runs at his shop. DAVEG (Modularfords name) is the guy who had the KB car that Randy Haywood tuned with these pumps. No new fuel rails....no BAP. Just passin' info. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread