fuel pump other than walbro ?

buddha93

Established Member
Haven't seen that one yet, so I can't say much about it. What I do see is that they are supposedly ISO and ISO/TS, so that's not all bad. More than likely made out of the states.

What I will say is watch out for the Chinese knock-offs. All of these pumps look exactly the same, but it's inside what counts.

I did find this on a Z-28 site:

[ame=http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471041]TREperformance fuel pump - comments? - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board[/ame]

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
does anyone know if the walbro pumps from the 99-04 Lightnings are the same as the ones for mustangs? I know the L's are 255lph from the factory, just wanted to know if the size of the pump will fit.

Gjohnson7291

Horse Play
Established Member
I went to the Summit racing store to pick up a walbro 255lph they were out of stock but instead i went with the Trick Flow 255lph pump and when i pulled it from the box the pump had walbro stamped on the side so I got what I was after anyways lol :banana:

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
just to let everyone know, I reused one of my 99 Lightning pumps when I upgraded them. I only had to do some trimming with a dremel on the bracket where the intake sticks through for the sock.

Users who are viewing this thread