Fuel Pump Fuse for a 99 Cobra?

HitmanKB

KING COBRA
Established Member
Fuel Pump Not Priming on a 99 Cobra?

I need to check it, car has been sitting for a few months, batter was dead, changed it and now it wont start..

Need to know what fuse it is, and where its located.... The Owners manual is somewhere around here, but now I cant find it... Funny thing is I saw it two weeks ago when I wasn't looking for it :shrug:

Last edited:

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Funny thing is I saw it two weeks ago when I wasn't looking for it :shrug:

Isn't that the way it always goes?

So the motor is turning over but it won't start? I'm not sure which fuse it is but I have a couple of suggestions:

Check to see if the fuel pump is building pressure when you first turn the key to the on position (not start).
Check the inertial switch in the trunk (just push the button).
Just check all your fuses (OK, sounds stupid but it can help).

I'm also wondering if the PATS can have something to do w/it?

Good luck!

HitmanKB

KING COBRA
Established Member
Isn't that the way it always goes?

So the motor is turning over but it won't start? I'm not sure which fuse it is but I have a couple of suggestions:

Check to see if the fuel pump is building pressure when you first turn the key to the on position (not start).
Check the inertial switch in the trunk (just push the button).
Just check all your fuses (OK, sounds stupid but it can help).

I'm also wondering if the PATS can have something to do w/it?

Good luck!
inertial switch in the trunk??? Where, I actually had to get into the car through the trunk because the battery was completely dead, the drivers side was to close to a wall to open the door all of the way. Maybe I pushed it by accident when I was climbing through the trunk? I know it sounds silly but hey.. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread