fuel lines

SpeedRacerXX1

Established Member
what size line is the fuel line in our cars and is it worth upgrading to a 8an line and fuel rails or can you just leave it alone and just put the gt pumps with the fore hat

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
what size line is the fuel line in our cars and is it worth upgrading to a 8an line and fuel rails or can you just leave it alone and just put the gt pumps with the fore hat

I'm over 600hp and haven't worried about them yet.

bdmagee

there is more to it than just installing GT pumps. You will have to install dual FPDM's and wiring harness, or a modded FPDM. The Fore hat is awesome, an upgrade to it or modding your existing hat would be a must........

I would suggest just a boost a pump if under 600rwhp with no fuel line upgrade, but if going over, do some research on installing the GT pumps, modded hat or Fore hat, modded FPDM or dual FPDMs and wiring upgrade with a single -8an or dual -6an fuel lines.....

I have a modded hat with the 2 GT pumps, 2 FPDMs, wiring upgrade and twin -6an fuel lines to the upgraded fuel rails......works great.....no fuel problems at over 700rwhp......good luck!

SpeedRacerXX1

Established Member
i have the 2nd fpdm and just wondering to go with the fuel lines or just go right to the rail with no upgrade to lines and rails

Users who are viewing this thread