fuel line?

2face

Established Member
about to upgrade feul line from tank to rails with 8 an line. has anyone hardline (aluminum) in a new fuel line instead of buying the braided hose or the race hose (teflon lined) just wondering cost as posed to ''looks''. or is it just easyer to buy the hose? any suggestions please:idea:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Summit sells Russell 1/2" aluminum "hard" line that is rated for 250 psi. A 25' roll sells for $49.95. I plan to get a roll and install it sometime over the summer...:beer:

Last edited:

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Summit sells Russell 1/2" aluminum "hard" line that is rated for 250 psi. A 25' roll sells for $49.95. I plan to get a roll and install it sometime over the summer...:beer:

I was thinking of maybe going hard line myself. Russ keep me posted as I would be doing mine this summer as well. :beer:

SlowSVT

Established Member
I think stainless steel makes for better fuel line then aluminum. I have AN10 (feed) and AN8 (return) hard SS line in my car. The rub is you will need a heavy duty tube bender and a HD 37 1/2 degree flairling tool. Getting the bends right (especially in the RH wheel well) is a bit of a challenge but it is th best fuel line you can install. Aircraft Spruce sells seamless SS tubing.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
heres some shots of my system going to the fore fuel rails and the garden hose line compared to the stock straw lol. No bap bandaid . 2 stock fpdm , 1 for each pump, 10 an line , walboro hat, a huge arse fuel filter, lines ran nice and tight up through wheel well. Plenty of fuel!!!!! Hope this helps
lic120plate20lampcamm20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
lic1platelampcammassoc8x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
[/URL][/IMG],
lic1platelampcammassoc8i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
[/URL][/IMG],
belmar7.png
[/URL][/IMG]

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I was thinking of maybe going hard line myself. Russ keep me posted as I would be doing mine this summer as well. :beer:

Here's a picture of the aluminum line. It's available in either red or blue...:beer:

rus-639280_w.jpg

The blue part number is 639270 and the red part number is 639280.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread