StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
F10-fuel-filter_22.jpg

F-10 Inline Modular Fuel Filter

Fore Precision is proud to offer the first modular inline fuel filter. You can choose your F-10 filter in the basic -10 inlet/outlet configuration, or add y-block inlet/outlet and/or check valve (PPRV) at the time of purchase, or at a later date!

Our base F-10 filter assembly includes a 10 micron filter element for protecting your fuel injectors and is a perfect compliment to any aftermarket fuel system on your vehicle. Mount BEFORE the fuel injectors and AFTER the pumps for protecting any engine making up to 2500 hp.

Last edited:

Blown54

BB KoncepZ
Established Member
nice piece. look forward to another great fuel setup from yall in the near future.
anybody who is on the fence about fuel related products. dont hesitate, Fore Precision Works is where its at. i feel sorry for any company who is in competition with Fore when it comes to these fuel systems and components...Fore has pretty much laid down the gauntlet. Period.

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
MMMMMMM, those are sexy!
:rockon:

very nice/well done:beer:
;-)

nice piece. look forward to another great fuel setup from yall in the near future.
anybody who is on the fence about fuel related products. dont hesitate, Fore Precision Works is where its at. i feel sorry for any company who is in competition with Fore when it comes to these fuel systems and components...Fore has pretty much laid down the gauntlet. Period.

Thank you very much Blown54!

Damn, so it's a 10 micron that will support 2500 hp before the pump ? Got any pics for size reference ?

The fuel filter is to be mounted BEFORE the fuel injectors and AFTER the pumps for protecting any engine making up to 2500 hp. :rolling:
Feel free to PM me for additional information needed CPRsm.

Users who are viewing this thread