Fuel Filter for Sai Li Fuel System

Blwnova

Established Member
So I’m looking into purchasing a Sai Li fuel system this coming week and going to e85 with id 1050 injectors on my tvs 2014 Mustang. Are you guys having any issues with your systems? If you had to do it over again would you still order that system or spend more money on a hat style system? I’m trying to not modify my car too much because I live in California with strict smog laws so every time I have to smog my car I’m going to have to return to the original roush tune and I’m worried that I’m going to have to install the stock fuel system again. My cars last dyno was 611 rwhp and VMP told me I need to change my fuel system if I want to run e85. My current set up is Roush tvs with vmp 91 octane tune,82 mm pulley, fms dual 65mm tb, jlt 123 mm intake, vmp fuel pump booster, lethal off-road h pipe, magnaflow street axle back, McLeod rst clutch and flywheel.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So I’m looking into purchasing a Sai Li fuel system this coming week and going to e85 with id 1050 injectors on my tvs 2014 Mustang. Are you guys having any issues with your systems? If you had to do it over again would you still order that system or spend more money on a hat style system? I’m trying to not modify my car too much because I live in California with strict smog laws so every time I have to smog my car I’m going to have to return to the original roush tune and I’m worried that I’m going to have to install the stock fuel system again. My cars last dyno was 611 rwhp and VMP told me I need to change my fuel system if I want to run e85. My current set up is Roush tvs with vmp 91 octane tune,82 mm pulley, fms dual 65mm tb, jlt 123 mm intake, vmp fuel pump booster, lethal off-road h pipe, magnaflow street axle back, McLeod rst clutch and flywheel.

There is a good chance you will throw a dtc relating to the fuel pump monitors using the roush tune and a return style fuel system...

Users who are viewing this thread