FTVB- 90mm idler- 90mm MAF- 2lb lower ring

slownlow

Established Member
Have a factory tech 2C valvebody approx 3k miles $125 shipped. Brand new 90mm billet idler pulley $40 shipped. Stock 90mm MAF off of 02L great condition $50 shipped. 2lb lower interchangable RING ONLY $50 shipped. Email dzf150@aol. com for any info or pics.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Are you near Fairview,N.J.? I might be interested in the maf.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

slownlow

Established Member
Ford4u from NLOC has dibs on the maf pending payment.

I'm not really sure where Fairview is...I'm in Milltown it's right next to New Brunswick about 10 min off exit 9 on the turnpike.

And I haven't heard anything from RMAN except that little post up there so if I don't by the end of today the VB is all yours stangit00 and 02Blacky from NLOC is 3rd in line.

Last edited:

rman

Established Member
sorry for the slow response - in the middle of a move and have limited computer access. I will send paypal this weekend for sure, i just need to get on a more secure server than what I am on right now.

Consider it mine!

slownlow

Established Member
2lb lower is SOLD and will ship on monday. If anyone else uses paypal please include the fee though.

Last edited:

slownlow

Established Member
VB is SOLD and will ship tomorrow. MAf and idler are still available.

Red97 your next in line for the MAF just paypal me the money if you want it, I haven't heard from the guy over on NLOC

slownlow

Established Member
VB and pulley are in the mail.

It's just the idler pulley there's a pic of it over on NLOC. And red97 is ahead of you for the MAF if I hear back from him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread