• Full Tilt Boogie Racing Kit

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Baer Brake Kit

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daywalker

Established Member
So, I was wondering what mod I should do next and I'd like some opinions/feedback. Full Tilt Boogie Racing's FT5000/FT5001, or a Baer brake set-up. I'm thinking of either the Track-4 kit and matching rear rotors or the maybe even that 6-piston set-up. I will eventually do both of course, but which one do you all believe should be done first? Thanks!

DW

xX03COBRAXx

Established Member
Personally I'm in the same boat as you. I for one am going to choose the ftbr ft5001,and ft401h.Some better pads and rotors will suffice for now.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm considering doing the full ftbr bushings. Currently I just have the diff one's.

94slowbra1

Established Member
I have both and I can say first I'd do the IRS first. I run delrin in the arms and poly in the subframe. I also did the adjustable to links, Ford racing cover, sway bar bushings and adjustable sway bar end links. Made a very noticable difference in control of the car.
I run the baer 6p with 2pc rotors at all corners. While I do feel a difference in stopping power when I lay into the pedal they aren't something that I would constantly notice. I love them but they were not first on my list.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I have both and I can say first I'd do the IRS first. I run delrin in the arms and poly in the subframe. I also did the adjustable to links, Ford racing cover, sway bar bushings and adjustable sway bar end links. Made a very noticable difference in control of the car.
I run the baer 6p with 2pc rotors at all corners. While I do feel a difference in stopping power when I lay into the pedal they aren't something that I would constantly notice. I love them but they were not first on my list.

+1

The stock brakes are much better then the stock IRS bushings

gabe1530

Banned
i thought about this awhile back as well and went with the bushings before upgrading my brakes. im looking into the bear 6p setup with upgraded rotors for the future.

stangy2004

Established Member
How did you fit them on the rear?

Svtmustang01

Established Member
Cant beat Bruce at FTBR. Hes a great guy and sells great products. Everything from him is absolutely top notch. Plus ive heard his brake kit is killer.

94slowbra1

Established Member
That would be some serious stopping power. I have seen a few other makes with 6p's at all corners, looks sick. Unfortunately the IRS isn't compatible with too many aftermarket brakes

Users who are viewing this thread