Ft. Lauderale - Tower Shops

Red2k3cobra

Picked up my white 03 coupe yesterday. I will be going to Tower shops tomm. This car is awesome I will try to post some pics tomm.

So far after 65 miles the car is flawless no bad gas, smoke, front bumper is not loose. The transmission does make some noise when letting the clutch out in first gear at low rpms but soon as the car gets rpm's it smoothes out. I love the seats. Also pictures do this car no justice!!! These cars are so much better in person.

I have only taken the car to 4,000 rpms and it flies I love this car, Thank you Ford!!!

:beer: :coolman: :burnout: :thumbsup: :D

edz

Retired.
Established Member
White I will be there also. Where do you park? I'le be on the north side behind the Lightnings. Should arrive around 5:30.

Red2k3cobra

Hey Edz:

I will probably be there around 7:30 hopefully a little earlier. I will be coming from Miami ( Kendall area so lots of traffic). But it is a good trip for the car about 90 miles round trip. I usually park the row before the lightnings or in the same section it depends on parking when i get there. I will drive down both rows looking for parking. See you there hope it doesn't rain!

Ronald

:rolling:

2003BlkSVTL

Established Member
Me too...

I'm leaving from work in Miami ( 57th and perimeter road by the airport) at 6:00pm. Maybe I'll see you on 826 or 75.
If you see an a guy in a 02 Black GT hammer it passed me dude....the snake is one ride that doesn't piss me off when I get passed like a stop sign!!!

See you guys there tonight!

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread