FT HPP twin turbo 4v kit

oneboredguy

Established Member
Looking to trade for a nice single turbo kit. wanting to change setups while my shortblock is getting built. Can take pictures of everything. Kit is complete with the twin Garrett 57mm turbos that come with the kit

oneboredguy

Established Member
For simplicity. Got twins for the simple fact I was a manual car for spool. Since my motor gave out I just switched everything up and went auto. So a bigger single won't be an issue with it.

Mystic03

Established Member
hmmm...what kinda turbos and hotsie are you running...i have zero mileage pte7675 with cgfab

oneboredguy

Established Member
Will sell outright but there is currently a possibly trade pending that's somewhat local. If it falls through I will post a cash price. The cold and hotside are the Gen 2 hpp pieces. Has the twin Garrett 57mm turbos that come with the kit too. As well as tial waste gate and blow offs. This is the complete kit as you would buy from hpp. Made just over 900 whp on e85 through a t56

oneboredguy

Established Member
No other trades. Had a blower before Turbos. Just wanting a nice single kit or possibly trade for hellion tt kit. price to sell outright would probably be 4500.

Users who are viewing this thread