FT GT500 axleback for straight muffler axleback(CA)

nike head

Established Member
Like tittle says looking for borla, bassani, magnaflow or outlaws. My gt500s have around 5k miles. Looking for a local trade only(Norcal)

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I'm originally from Stockton CA and check out craigslist quite often just in case there are some parts my friends can pick up for me. Last time I checked, about a week ago, there were some magnaflow and flowmaster axle backs

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
yung jocson!
How you liking being a corpsman? Anyways, OP, there are always deals on craigslist, there are a few postings in Sac and Stockton.

Hoke

Established Member
If you decide shipping is okay I will gladly trade you my brand new set of Outlaw's for your gt500's. They are too loud for me. My set has less than 100 miles on them and I have everything to ship them out.

nike head

Established Member
If you decide shipping is okay I will gladly trade you my brand new set of Outlaw's for your gt500's. They are too loud for me. My set has less than 100 miles on them and I have everything to ship them out.

Around how long does it take if we both ship? I'm interested but don't want to leave my car with no mufflers for to long.

swedensky

Established Member
Around how long does it take if we both ship? I'm interested but don't want to leave my car with no mufflers for to long.

Hey just replied to your thread on CAFords but my buddy has roush axlebacks in sac he'll trade you.

Or if you ship, I have stockers you can buy/rent while you wait

Hoke

Established Member
Actually I still have my stockers that I am going to put on until I get something new. What we can do is I'll send you my Outlaw's and after you swap them out just send me back your GT500's in the same package (pending those mufflers fit.) Before we do this though could you post a couple of pics of your mufflers? I'd like to make sure that they are still in great shape. If you want pics of the Outlaws I will post them for you.

nike head

Established Member
Here are a few pictures

null_zps62a51a8e.jpg

null_zps863c8f91.jpg

null_zps28b88fb9.jpg

null_zpsd4e3aebd.jpg

null_zpsa192ab58.jpg

null_zpsd1811010.jpg

Hoke

Established Member
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Just got back into town today and found out a friend of mine wants to buy them outright. I'm sorry for for any inconvenience and good luck with your GT500's.

Users who are viewing this thread