FT/FS Clean 96 SVT Cobra

sik96svt

Established Member
So here we go, up for sale is my 1996 SVT Cobra. She only has 73,000 miles on her which is pretty good for a 96... I am her 3'rd owner. The first owner was a mid aged woman that rarely drove the cobra and could not parallel park for SH**. The 2'nd owner was my father, whom again he did not drive the cobra very often due to his bad back and the meds to support it. I take great care of her, oil changes every 3k with 5w20 Syn Power AMS oil. I really hate to see her go but I have an audi now so...

DSCN0105.jpg

The Cons (minor)

The cobra is laser red but the paint has faded from the sun but still cleans up nice. There are two minor dents in the rear right side ridge lines of the car. On the right quarter panel some one hit me while I was parked in the middle of no where in a huge movie theatre parking lot. I tapped it out and smoothed it to the best of my ability it's not to noticeable any more. I know it's bad to start with cons but i'm and honest guy and every car has cons.

Now on to the good stuff...

Exterior
-1 piece aftermarket head lights, gives it a much newer look
-HID's in the headlights as well as the fog lights
-cobra emblem
-20% tint all the way around
-Brand new 18" Black bullitt wheels with a chrome lip
-Brand new 18/35/265 front and 18/35/285 in the rear
-5/16 spacers in the rear
- Smoked tail lights, 3'rd brake light and side markers

Interior
-Tan leather seats
-The trunk liner was redone in black felt
-OEM cobra floor mats front and back
-Black steering wheel cover
-Home made rear seat delete kit
-I can put the rear seats in if preferred, I just took them out because I don't like giving people rides...and it's a much cleaner look.
-Back seats are mint
-front seats are rather worn i'd say 6/10 but that's expected

MODS
-K&N cold air intake
-SCT Livewire tuner, currently running a 93 octane tune and tuned for the supporting mods, it also has all the supporting software to go with it and 2 other 91 octane codes loaded in it.
-MGW cobra billet shift knob
-Short throw shifter
-Brand new magnaflow catback exhaust w/ 4" tips
-FORD racing springs for a 2" drop

Over all the car pulls hard and sounds great offer up!

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

NO TRADES

As for a price i'll say 7.5K
plz don't lowball
:-DTO CONTACT ME PLZ EMAIL ME [email protected] :lol1:

Link to pics... http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad50/vvelche/detailed whip/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20 if this does not work email me and I will respond with requested pics.

Thank you for your time
the vv is 2 v's so it's like this v v e l c h e @ y a h o o . c o m..

Last edited:

sik96svt

Established Member
Thx red venom, were in Kandahar btw if you guys have any advice to get this thread more recognized or any changes I should make i''d appreciate the help!

sik96svt

Established Member
thanks, I was actually getting ready to pull the thread off... Remember guys LMK what you have to trade!

JoeRacer

Established Member
I was a line medic with the 101st, and got out and went to college in 2010. I'm finishing my BS in mechanical engineering next summer, and I'll be 30. It's never too late, and now you'll have all of the financial support you'll need from the VA (GI Bill).

Keep your head down. Good luck with the sale.

sik96svt

Established Member
UPDATE! I'm now int in an r6 + cash or nice starter bike. Just 4 months left in Trashcanistan !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread