FT/FS Bolt on 03 cobra for Built Fox.

BLKXTC

Established Member
I have an 87 LX. H/C/I with a tremec and 5 lug conversion. Let me know Asking $6,000.00 obo. Sent pics. Just repainted the moldings and tinted the headlamps. Sending info on the car too. Thanks Mike

Last edited:

smk06c

Established Member
Not sure if you are into this, but I would love to trade my 97 Cobra + cash on my end...

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1272031]For Sale 1997 Cobra Blk/Blk - Corral.net : Ford Mustang Forums[/ame]

Monster Mach

Established Member
i want this car lol.. i could deff sell the mach quick.. i keep getting offers from a customer that is too hard to pass up.. and i have wanted a cobra for so long.... ill see what my bank says

boostftw05

Established Member
i want this car lol.. i could deff sell the mach quick.. i keep getting offers from a customer that is too hard to pass up.. and i have wanted a cobra for so long.... ill see what my bank says

Well just let me know im not too fexible on the price so chances are unless someone brings me a good cash offer or the perfect trade the car is not going anywhere. Just keep me informed though and maybe we can work somthing out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread