Ft. Dix and south jersey area

army_man1014

Established Member
I seen a maroon cobra today goin on post to Ft. Dix, just wondering who it is. I dont see to many of us around.

Also i was leaving camden county college and seen a cobra. just tryin to see if maybe if some of the local guys wanna meet up one night in s.jersey area.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Hello neighbor. I used to see a chick that worked at the Bank on Cooper St, she daily drove a Red Fire 03 Cobra, but I haven't seen it there in a while. I don't know if she really cared that she was driving a Cobra though because when I passed her once in my DSG and gave her a little horn tap and thumbs up and she looked at me like I 3 heads.
The only other one I see around here on a regular basis is a black vert with red letters in the rear bumper. I see that one almost everyday. I see more Lightnings than anything, seems like they're popping up more and more lately.

army_man1014

Established Member
yea i seen alot of lightnings around also...ALso i see alot of foxbody's from what i hear, sound like they have a little work done to them. I know i seen a blue 03 when i left Camden county college last month. Other then that i dont see to many either. Hey if you wanna meet up or something or go to Atco, let me know

army_man1014

Established Member
yea same here bro..i work up at Ft dix and i havent had a day off in 2 weeks...gotta love salary pay and not getting days off...

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
I got this Mystichrome Cobra . Daily driver , always cruising around the Woodbury-Deptford area .:burnout: I also always see the '03 Black anniversary convert. from Paulsboro. The Maroon '03 coupe I believe was for sale on Craig's List last year. That car is located near the Deptford Mall ? Pistolwhip,May have seen your DSG '03 coupe out that way also. Did it have blacked out rims? If so that was probably you. Also theres an '03 grey Cobra coupe at the Woodbury Acme.Owner works there. A get together with the local Cobra owners sounds cool! Count me in if it happens!

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
My DSG had True Forged Chicanes on it at first, then True Forged Turn 8's. The Chicanes were all polished, the Turn 8's were polished lips and Anthracite centers. Are either of you guys going to the American Muscle car show in August?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
It's august 14th in media, pa at the delawre county community college. It was a great time last year. Awesome show and the AM people are very cool. I already registered so I'll be there.

nasty99

Established Member
I seen a maroon cobra today goin on post to Ft. Dix, just wondering who it is. I dont see to many of us around.

Also i was leaving camden county college and seen a cobra. just tryin to see if maybe if some of the local guys wanna meet up one night in s.jersey area.

might have been me near camden county college lol i got a very loud rio red 99 with a white hood- for now. haha

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
might have been me near camden county college lol i got a very loud rio red 99 with a white hood- for now. haha

Loud is not the right word to describe that car.... :lol: If it's possible to wake the dead of the Civil War with thunderous horns, your car will do it.

Last edited:

MysticCobra2004

I live right outside of fort dix and only ever see a 04 black cobra coming from vincentown area towards fort dix.

2976196650036233031S600x600Q85.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread