Ft. Campbell Cobra's

89armygt

Established Member
Just seeing how many Ft Campbell cobra owners are here on the forums. I have seen a few since the division has been home and thought that we could get together for a cruise or something when the weather allows. I drive the 96 Mystic Cobra running around.

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Just got here. Here are a few pics of my car. Are there any Mustang clubs around?

148577.jpg

148573.jpg

89armygt

Established Member
The only club thats worth it around here is Wild Horses. Youll see alot of mustangs on post with thier logo on them. They have a website too. Wildhorsesclub.net. They have their meetings up at Ryans on saturdays. I think every other weekend right now because of cold weather.

Johnsonboy

Established Member
My neighbor and I have black 03 Cobras. Plus his roommate has a black new edge gt.

89armygt

Established Member
I have a 96 mystic cobra that I drive daily on post and around town. Ive seen a 2 black 03 verts and 2 black 03 coupes around town. Im sure ones yours.

89armygt

Established Member
Yea that was me. Nice vert man. Sounds really good. I work at hanger 5. Been here since 2002.

Last edited:

tankerman1981

Established Member
not from campbell but up at knox... beautiful terminator... regretted ever selling m 03 redfire vert.. but will be picking up my new 96 cobra this weekend.. sooo very happy man:)

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
I have a black 96. Dont drive it to much but will be working on it this tomorrow on post, stop by if you want and hang out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread