FT: Brand New Hellion Twin 61 Kit

1raresnake

Established Member
Really tempting. So basically I would get everything I need to get the car fired up and going?

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Never even started up? Why? Seems weird to me.

I had plans to get deep into racecar mode with twins, 2 speed glide, caged, etc. I changed to a new plan.

Ask a bunch of my buddies on here...I sell new stuff all the time because I change my mind too fast. This one is a trade only though...if it goes it goes, I'm in no rush to pull it off the car.

Check my feedback.

Badberger

Established Member
I maybe interested in a trade. My setup is a 2.9 whipple arh headers all the good stuff zero miles on all parts car is in shop being rebuilt with new motor lol

gabe1530

Banned
damn i wish i had the extra cash for this. my complete 2.9l setup is sitting in my trunk.
got any pics?

Last edited:

Vr4me

Senior Lurker
Established Member
I have a complete TVS setup with supporting mods. If you are interested please send a pm. I'm in the Cleveland area so we could make it happen.

Thanks,
Carl

dsm2cobra

Established Member
curious, what is this expected to put down on pump...
I have a brand new polished LC 2.8 Mammoth Kenne Bell I am installing, never ran + brand new SW long tube headers, blower baseplate has been machined already for aftermarket fuel rails.... 4 hours from Pittsburg... you got me thinking

street591

®®®®
Established Member
curious, what is this expected to put down on pump...
I have a brand new polished LC 2.8 Mammoth Kenne Bell I am installing, never ran + brand new SW long tube headers, blower baseplate has been machined already for aftermarket fuel rails.... 4 hours from Pittsburg... you got me thinking

PM sent. But for others' knowledge, the limits to this kit are pretty unreal. You'd be talking 1100+ rwhp before you even would consider needing bigger turbos. Just depends on what your mods are, and what boost level you run. Twins is alot less stress on the motor also, hence bigger numbers on lower boost levels.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Man this is tempting...if I wasn't deploying I'd be trying to work something out with you, rarely do you see someone with twins trying to downgrade to s/c

street591

®®®®
Established Member
What made you change your mind exactly? I'm curious... Just didn't want a racecar anymore?

Got a truck with twins and while they're different animals, I think a twin screw would suit my goals better while freeing up a couple bucks. I had plans for twins and running 9s but now want to go with a built, cammed motor and big blower for more of a raw power muscle car.

Users who are viewing this thread