Ft Bragg here I come

0dsgvert3

Established Member
Well graduation is finally here. Friday my osut cycle at ft lost in the woods graduates and I'm heading off to NC. we haven't been given our orders so I'm not sure on the exact unit yet, we get that info after graduation is over. Anyway who is stationed there and what is there to do in free time?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Been a while since I was stationed there. Beaches are in striking distance. A couple big cities are not far away. Fayetteville has plenty of night life. Not my favorite town but lots of folks retire there.
Fishing the lakes and ponds are fun if you do the outdoor thing. Good hunting usually too.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Beach is close and so is Chapel Hill and Durham for some college age chicks. You should enjoy it. Especially compared to Fort Leonard Wood.

0dsgvert3

Established Member
Well im sitting at the airport in stl waiting right now. Got my orders for 521st engineers. should be there about 0000hrs tonight.

Outdoors and cars are my thing so sounds like I should beable to stay busy.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Well im sitting at the airport in stl waiting right now. Got my orders for 521st engineers. should be there about 0000hrs tonight.

Outdoors and cars are my thing so sounds like I should beable to stay busy.
You will have a local 1/4 mile track and a shitload of 1/8 milers if you do the drag race thing. Rockingham still does tracks course and racing courses for those who evolve beyond the straight line.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Don't pick up anyone on bragg blvd, go to Raleigh or Wilmington for a good time. college towns, need i say more? Fayettnam sucks, surrounding areas aren't too bad.

AlanSVT

Established Member
been here the last 8 years.

I really like the post. All in all its not a bad place. Some make it sound worst then it really is.

Alan

0dsgvert3

Established Member
Well headed to my unit today. 20th eng bde. 521st battalion. Hoping to get my car out here soon so I can start to enjoy the weather and see more than where I can walk too.

befreder

Established Member
Come to Greensboro so we can cruise! My Dad was stationed there for his last 3 years and we left when he retired in 09. Greensboro is straight down highway 87. Competition auto is Spring Lake is pretty nice shop if you looking for a great stang shop and Fastlane Motorsports is in Dunn if you are looking for a shop that has EVERYTHING.

0dsgvert3

Established Member
its awesome so far. i have been here for 3 weeks almost and the weather and what not is a nice change and the post itself is so much nicer than ft lost in the woods. i finally am at my final destination. lol my orders changed so much...ended up in 20th BDE 307th batt 102nd sapper co

Users who are viewing this thread