FT - 2004 Torch Red Cobra

96svtcobra1

Established Member
Considering trading my Torch Red for a different color. Just wondering if anyone is interested?
29k miles, pullied, cai, tb, he, JBA mid lengths, o/r x, FMS cat back. Slotted and drilled rotors, Eibach springs, chrome 10th wheels 18x9/10. Lethal black sc tank and rad overflow. Line lock and shift light. New Spec stage 2 clutch and Fidanza flywheel.
Custom tuned - 477hp/488tq. Car runs 12.0s consistently, with a best of 11.94.
Very clean car. Only negative is throw out bearing is squeaking.
Email for more pics.
[email protected]
IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

Last edited:

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Hey man, not interested in a trade, but I'll be down in jacksonville at the end of the month. I'm getting stationed down there. Whats the mustang community like down there.

I've talked to another guy down there with a torch red cobra. he just recently bought it

Last edited:

96svtcobra1

Established Member
Scene is pretty decent. Lotsa of car shows and clubs to get involved with. Who was it you spoke with? There are now about 5-6 Torch Reds here, that's why I am thinking of trading mine. BTW - I'm from Newport News, haha.

Brandon Adams

Established Member
Scene is pretty decent. Lotsa of car shows and clubs to get involved with. Who was it you spoke with? There are now about 5-6 Torch Reds here, that's why I am thinking of trading mine. BTW - I'm from Newport News, haha.

Im stationed over in Yokosuka Japan and I'm home port shifting to Mayport next summer, can't wait to be apart of a car community again.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I can't remember his name off the top of my head. But his is mostly stock low mileage. I think his is ex army or something.

Anyway, when I get down there I'll have to hit some of you guys up.

I move into my place july 27th, on the northside.

Users who are viewing this thread