FT: 2004 SY Cobra 78k

VictorySong

Established Member
Didn't get a loan for the vehicle I wanted so I'm taking this car off the market. Sorry to everyone that was interested, I've spoken to a few of you on the phone including one who had a loan! Sorry to everyone that was interested. Good luck!

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
Weekend bump, send me an offer guys it's just collecting dust while I am at school so I'd like to see it go to a good home!

baker2001

Established Member
does it has clean title. do you have a lien on the car or anything. how many actual miles does the car has right now. please contact me ASAP very interested. 785-317-8992. call or text anytime. thanks. don't really get to check my email very often so please if you could use the phone method to contact me. thanks.

VictorySong

Established Member
I have a clean title, I paid cash for it. The car has a little over 78k miles on it. I believe it's ~78,320 since I registered it last with 78,287 and didn't drive it much. Like I said I bought it to race and that's were it spent it's time. Car is 1,600 miles away from me while I'm at college so I can't really look, I can help arrange shipping for the buyer and have been buying and selling cars all over the United States so getting it to someone who is interested should be no problem. (Even if I can't hand it off to you myself)

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
Lots of interest but, I'm at bottom dollar already. You have to cover shipping or pickup!

VictorySong

Established Member
Again, I'm at bottom dollar already! If your struggling to come up with 14k don't even look at a Cobra, the insurance will rape you.

I'd also consider a nice GMC truck up or down, any year, must be 4x4 and diesel.

I'd also consider some acerage (5-10) in the Northern Midwest states in an even trade, depending upon the area/value of land of course.

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
Car is still for sale, I have had the flu for the past week so I didn't bother to move the thread up.

E46MBM

Established Member
Trade for an E46 M3? Fully loaded, 43k, 6 spd, Laguna Seca Blue, Tein suspension, 19's. Clean PA title, vin is WBSBL93431JR10426. Let me know, here is only pic I have at the moment:

M3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread