FT 1998 Laser Red Cobra

filebug

Established Member
Car has 79k original miles. Really only looking to trade for either a pickup or a Nissan 350Z, but all offers will be considered minus bikes. I just bought this car in December and only reason im considering getting rid of it is looking to get into something different with better fuel mileage so we can park the Lincoln LS instead of this. Car is in great shape with all suspension being replaced in Nov before i bought the car.
Has MMR and steeda control arms bushing caster plates. Has Nitto tires front and rear. Front look a little cracked but have good tread. This car was a garage queen before i bought it. I only put about 1k miles on it since i had and previous owner maybe only 3-4k a year. Have owner manual and all SVT build certs and SVT letter. JLT CAI is about all engine wise that has been done. Has a SCT 3 loaded with bama tunes. Flowmaster exhaust 10.5 rear and 8" front. Steeda short throw shifter also really all i can think of that is on it. this is really just a feeler interior has NO rips BTW just the normal leather stress lines.

here are some pictures of it and let me know what other pics you want.

Small album of pictures of car

http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/filebug/1998 cobra/

General pic for interest

461343_3323770646821_1045002355_3224262_525068485_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread