FSOT: Single Digit Forged LS Turbo Swapped Fairmont Sedan

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I have been racing, modding and improving this car for over two years. It has been a great car and I have had a ton of fun with it. However, I have found myself not racing much lately and the car is going to waste. I just swapped in an all fresh, all new forged iron 370 and a billet Borg S484 from Forced Inductions. The car needs nothing.

The engine is a iron 370. Custom Diamond pistons with both coatings ($1800 pistons), Compstar rods, ARP everything, CNC ported LSA heads, custom LJMS cam, LS3 intake. 100 pound injectors. I also have 200 pound injectors for E85 I could include.

Turbo is a brand new, Borg Warner S484 with billet wheel from Forced Inductions. 96mm turbine and 1.32 A/R. Custom fully divided 2.25 inch hot side, single 60mm WG. Has a massive 5 inch thick Garrett air to air intercooler and an AIS Meth kit with rear mount 3 gallon tank.

Transmission is a freshly built 1.80 planetary straight cut Glide with a custom PTC 9.5 inch converter that was specified by Dusty Bradford. Converter and trans have less than 100 miles on them and 4 passes at the track. Pro Brake and a B&M Billet Pro Bandit. Custom driveshaft.

Rear is an 8.8. It has 33 spline Mosers, spool and C-Clip eliminators. SSBC rear discs.

Rear suspension has stock location Strange 10 ways with coilover conversion, UPR Extreme double adjustable lowers (with relocation brackets), Baseline Pro Launch relocated uppers, UPR Anti-Roll Bar. Professionally scaled and set up.

Front suspension has Strange 10 ways with coilover conversion. Custom Baer Street Strip front disc brakes.

Car has Draglites on all 4 corners. Fronts are powder coated black, rears are dipped. M/T front tires and Hoosier 28x10.5 stiff sidewall slicks.

Managed on Microsquirt. Wideband is a Dynojet Commander. AEM Tru-Boost controller. Fresh harness for the PCM by Shannon Taylor. Pulse Leash just installed. Car is tuned right now for 20 psi. It will go more. It is absurd on 20.

This is a solid, consistent and very well performing car.

Here is my YouTube channel with all of my vids:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1toLF34WYmtV_MQ9v0MAYeh5oFZEwjy

FB page for the car:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leroy-Brown/161794284006267

PM for more info, or you can text 985-807-3 seven 7 six.

20k OBO.

Will consider quality trades. I will also consider partial trades with money back to me and will consider a built, boost ready LS engine in partial trade.

Attachments

• leroyfront.jpg
    leroyfront.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 398
  • Leroy4.0Motor.jpg
    Leroy4.0Motor.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 384
  • Burn'Em.jpg
    Burn'Em.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 300
  • LeroySitting.jpg
    LeroySitting.jpg