FSOT: GoPro Hero HD

NTXRockr

Established Member
Hey guys, I just received an early Christmas present - a GoPro Hero3 Black Edition! I'm upgrading my racing/flying/shenanigan camera and am selling my older one, an HD Hero (the original HD version). It is about two years old, lightly used and works as advertised. I previously used it about a dozen times on my rail dragster by mounting it on the roll cage, as well as mounted two times in the cockpit of various aircraft and lately on my 2011 Mustang 5.0 about five times. Very little use, and never damaged or abused. Great for an entry level performance camera at half the original price!

I have the camera, the original box and paperwork/manuals, the charging cable, the waterproof case with the skeleton backing for better sound or non-water activities, the quick disconnect mounts (flat and curved), and the original component and VGA accessory cables. I'm also including a suction cup mount that I used lately on the 5.0...in addition, UPON REQUEST I have parts for two (2) roll cage mounts, the helmet band, as well as a grab bag that includes replacement quick disconnect parts, plus I have a 16GB Class 10 SDHC card that can be included. I plan on keeping one of the roll cage mounts, the grab bag and the helmet mount parts, but if you want any or all of the extras I can throw them in for an extra fee.

I'm asking $150 shipped to your door for the following:
- GoPro HD Hero camera
- Original box, paperwork, manuals, charging cable, VGA cables, Component cables
- Hardshell waterproof case, with open back plate for non-water events
- Quick disconnect mounts, for both flat and curved surfaces
- Suction cup mount

To sell the GoPro camera only (with case and back plates), I'll do $120 shipped obo...

Like stated, pricing is negotiable and I'm willing to meet locally in the Pensacola area or I will include the shipping to send it to your address. I can be reached by PMs on here, but best by email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or you can call/text me at 940-64one-zero833. I take Paypal or cash, and am open to trade ideas but prefer to sell outright...I will part out some of the extra items if you need something, but I prefer to keep it all a package deal. Thanks for your interest!!!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
For anyone else that's interested, I'll be back home Friday evening and can have it all shipped out Saturday morning, just depends on how quick I get funds through Paypal, etc. Also, if you're along my route home (Dallas, TX through Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama I-10 corridor back to Pensacola, FL) I will gladly stop off to meet you and save a little for us both on shipping. If that applies to you shoot me an email or text and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread