FS: WV 2001 Cobra black Forged/Stroked/Supercharger Project Terminator/Mach1

BigEag205

Established Member
The time has finally come for me to part ways with my baby. Below is the description/mod list. Any questions, please feel free to ask. I’m letting everything I have mustang related go as a package deal. Somebody will be making out with a damn good car that I’ve just sadly lost interest in. I’ve owned the car since 2009 with 68,013.9 miles and have kept it in the garage for the majority of ownership; when it had to be parked outside for short stints, it was under a car cover. Car has been wonderful to me, I’ve taken it on a couple trips down to the beach with no problems what so ever. The problems arose when a good friend of mine bought a dreaded ls3 equipped C6 Corvette and got that typical Corvette hot-shot attitude. Not a week later I started the tear down for an Eaton m112 swap on the car. I drove down to the south-western tip of South Carolina to swap my 01 parts with an 04 cobra going turbo and here she sits weeks/months later. Everything is there for the m112 swap minus the injectors, CAI, and pumps. I'm in the middle of a Subaru STI build which is what made me realize I've lost interest in this car so I’m offering it up for somebody else to love, build and enjoy. Needing to free up some time/space/and money is the only reason for the sale.

THE CAR :
-2001 Cobra 32v V8, black leather/suede
-83k +/- miles on body, 302 forged Eagle stroker kit with dished pistons went in the car at 73,819.5 miles (have plenty of pics, videos and a payment receipt). All top series ARP hardware used (have receipts)
-factory Teksid equipped car
-non mach audio car
-OEM 03-04 Cobra Terminator front bumper with 03-04 chin spoiler, fogs and bezels
-OEM 03-04 Cobra Terminator rear bumper
-OEM 04 gt side scoops (same as 03 terminators)
-OEM 04 Mach 1 hood and shaker system (shaker will mount around supercharger with some work to the bracket. I didn’t want to mount the shaker to the hood because it wouldn’t shake rendering it pointless)
-Rear spoiler deleted (trunk holes are just plugged, can easily put spoiler back on
-Car still has the factory 01 amber tail lights!

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN :
-01 Cobra BBK cold air intake
-04 Cobra lower intake, IC, heat exchanger, all pumps, hoses, lines, brackets, timing cover, pulley bridge, etc
-Ford Racing wrinkle blue valve covers
-Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
-King Cobra clutch
-Ford Racing 4.10 gears
-2008 GT500 M122 Supercharger with 28k miles, 3k on VMP 2.5 pulley (have pics to prove mileage as well)

SUSPENSION :
-Eibach lowering springs
-Factory 01 IRS WITH BUSHING KIT***. They were equipped on the car when I purchased it so I’m not 100% what they are but I can tell you the car didn’t suffer from wheel hop whatsoever on the 275 BFG KDW2’s I had on it until they got down to next to no tread which will happen regardless

WHEELS/TIRES :
-17” Saleen wheels with 275 in the rear and 245 in the front. (Fronts are like new, rears will need replaced)
-15” Weld Racing 90 series (rear) with brand new 26x11.5x15 Hoosier QuickTime Pros and 2 new sets of weld wheel lugs.

EXHAUST :
-Ford Racing shorty headers (EGR delete)
-Bassani O/R X pipe
-Flowmaster cat back (was on car when I purchased it. Have had MANY compliments but planned on changing to Magnaflow)

ELECTRONICS/TUNING :
-Prosport AFR wideband, oil pressure, and boost gauges (amber/white premium series) in a molded a pillar pod (no sagging, screws, etc. factory looking!)
-SCT TSX Bluetooth handheld tuner
-Infinity speakers
-wired for a sub by PO but I’ve personally never had one hooked up in it
-HID headlights

Like I said, any questions please feel free to ask and I’d be more than happy to help.

Price is 13K obo
Located between Charleston and Huntington WV

I've already removed the knock sensor bosses in the block valley for the lower intake to properly sit in place. 04 timing cover is in place, long block is all sealed up, just needs finished. This Subaru is killing me and I'm wanting it done sooner than later so I'm regrettably putting the Cobra back up for sale

20140516_121508.jpg

The cars front clip was painted then baked for the hood. The 04 side scoops aren't installed in these pics but are painted at the shop
20140424_173125.jpg

20140424_180440.jpg

IMG_20140520_000705.jpg

20140523_152533.gif

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

Last edited:

BigEag205

Established Member
well...the build continues then. Just ordered injectors and still on the hunt for a few other things. You all may see it back up for sale with the swap complete, you may not. Depends how much I like it :rockon:

zeus1

Established Member
Just out of curiosity what is the price once the build is done? Love the car but not anywhere close to where I live could finish this build. Unless I wanna have the car shipped here then shipped to Chicago or Georgia to have it finished.

BigEag205

Established Member
PM sent. I tinkered on it a bit yesterday and I believe my interest has been re-lit in it. I have GT500 injectors and C&L cold air intake on the way for it. Still on the look for dual Ford GT pumps, mechanical TB and adapter kit. I dont want to have to purchase the kit new but when it comes down to it, if need be I will.

BigEag205

Established Member
I had to type this thread up 3 times before it sent through and just realized in this write-up I never mentioned the mileage, ha! The new stroker went in at 73,819.5 miles and the car now has 81,709.5 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread