FS/WTT single 76mm helion kit

slvr35th

Established Member
I bought a cobra recently that had a bad motor, the car had a single 76mm helion kit on it. Im thinking about selling the kit and putting a twin screw back on it when i install the motor again. The kit was 8k brand new from helion. i have the receipt of when the kit was purchased. The kit has less than 3k miles. I don't have pics right now but i can get them on request. Im thinking that with the suspension im asking $6500 and with out $6000. I know this is vague description of what i have. The turbo is an hp76 s-trim .96 turbonetics. Has the severe duty oil relocation kit. Maximum motorsport k-member with coil overs. 99-01 cobra intake. This will be a complete kit to put it on your car.

What im looking to trade is a 2.9 Whipple. I have part of the kit to put the twin screw on the car. I only need a few parts to make it complete.

the easiest way to contact me is text. 918-625-9502

Thanks Nick

ScottySVT

Established Member
What happened to the motor? Anything to do with the turbo? What kind of suspension and what's included? Shoot me some pics. Here or email. And are you looking for an even trade for a 2.9?

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread