FS/ WTT: kenne bell 2.1 kit

1sikStang

Established Member
For Sale!!!

This is a 2v kenne bell 2.1 supercharger kit. I am the second owner of the kit, and bought it off of my mechanic, has a total of about 9k miles I put about 3k on it. It has been a flawless and great kit. Instant torque and power with the push of the pedal, don't have to wait for boost to build. I made 501hp/529tq on 14lbs with stock heads/cams. Please no dumb offers or comments if not really interested. Kenne bell is still on car until serious offers arrive. I am asking 4k. Would prefer not to ship, but will if I have to. Parts included below.

kenne bell 2.1 kit

MAJOR KENNE BELL KIT COMPONENTS
Twin Screw 2.1L Supercharger
Hi-Flo Inlet Manifolds
Billet Bypass Valve Assembly
Bar and Plate Intercooler
03-04 cobra Heat Exchanger
Intercooler Pump
Upgraded Canton water Reservoir ( fill up with ice for track days)
90mm lighting maf meter
Kenne bell 8 RIB BELT SYSTEM UPGRADE ($ 600 upgrade) can send my whole entire timing cover in return for stock 2v cover with Oem 6 rib pulleys, easier for both of us.
Kenne bell cool air kit with huge filter($200 upgrade)
Alternator relocation bracket
All necessary hardware, lines, fittings, gaskets etc. included.

E951560B-BCA5-4A47-8C38-B2336FCAB3AA-2884-00000678BFA8CE9A_zpsdf2bfa19.jpg

Last edited:

1sikStang

Established Member
Figures. I was really wanting a 2.1, but finished piecing together a Tork Tech kit first. Good lookin kit. Good luck on your sale.

Good luck on your TT build. I was thinking about doing that, and running a whipple. But gets to pricey. And IMO my kenne bell is more effecient then a termi eaton.

Nitmare67

Established Member
No reason to sell that kb because you want more power. That blower is just an inlet swap from 600rwhp. I put down 550rwhp with the same pulley on my modified 2.1 when I had stock heads n manifolds. Note
Now putting down 605rwhp...that's on 91

1sikStang

Established Member
No reason to sell that kb because you want more power. That blower is just an inlet swap from 600rwhp. I put down 550rwhp with the same pulley on my modified 2.1 when I had stock heads n manifolds. Note
Now putting down 605rwhp...that's on 91

Yes sir I agree with you, and am jealous of your kit and power level lol but I am not a fabricater or do I know anyone that would do one for me. Plus don't wanna spend 1500 on a inlet upgrade and new tune. Would much rather move to a bigger one, and let some one have as much fun as I did with this killer 2.1.

Users who are viewing this thread