FS/WTT for Cobra. 99 Cobra 756hp*

01zb4c

Established Member
I have a 99 Cobra I looking for a trade or sale. I have only owned it for about a month, just not what I want. Nothing wrong with the car just needs someone to drive it. I drive it every chance I get.

Now on to the car.

98,xxx miles on the body. And about 20k on the build. Made 756hp and 660tq have dyno sheet. Previous owner said the car ran a 9.6 @ 142 on 28in slicks

04 front bumper

Factory forged 04 engine, transmission, ecu swap.
Paxton novi 2000 18lb pulley/ 8 RIB setup
Crower stage 2 blower cams (INT/EXH - Dur @ .050” Lift: 194°/200° RR: 1.8/1.8 Gross Lift: .472”/.473” LSA: 114° RPM: Idle to 5900 Redline: 6400) and supporting valve train.

8 qt race oil pan.

Areomotive 1000 fuel pump, 1in fuel line, aftermarket tank

Kenne Bell boost-a-pump (not hooked up in trunk)

Stage 3 clutch n flywheel
Custom aluminum drive shaft
Solid axle swap with Posi 373 gears
Kenny brown suspension, Coilovers
Full length weld in Sub frame connectors
Headers, X pipe, mufflers ran out the back.
Brand new wheels and tires, (10th anniversary wheels, nitto tires, nitto drag radials on the back) car was just aligned

Tinted windows (all)
Carbon fiber interior accents, A/C, aftermarket radio, power everything, viper alarm. Black leather interior

Painted markers and tails.
Car was wet sanded and buffed 6-26-12
Im sure Im forgetting lots.

Open to offers and trades (03-04 cobra, kenne bell car, let me know what you have) I would sell for $18,000 obo. Car is crazy fast and very solid turns heads, sound amazing and looks great.

Im located in Coffeyville, KS. Call/text me for any more info I can send pics, I will find out any questions you may have. 620-515-2 six seven 9. Name is Cory

spoiler is moved back like 1inch

Last edited:

The Mongoose

Established Member
I was very close to trading my WS6 for that car, but something came up with my house and I couldn't afford the extra cash I was going to have to put up to get it. Why are you trying to get rid of it after only 2 weeks?

01zb4c

Established Member
I will keep it if i cant find something. only reason is that I dont need something that wild. but it is a blast and super fun. I wont get rid of it for just anything

stop2go41

Established Member
nice ride, does the car have tune issues or something? Never heard "too wild" reference a Mustang. Is the car a pain to kick around town in?? Just curious

01zb4c

Established Member
the only thing it needs.. the idle needs messed with in the tune. and i can only get 91 here at home and its tuned for 93. "too wild" no not really, it is a blast to drive and is very quick. I just not into it like i thought I would be. But I will be keeping it if I cant find something worth trading

Users who are viewing this thread