FS: Whiteline panhard bar & support brace Tampa

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Anyone in the Tampa area want to exchange my Whiteline adjustable panhard bar & PHB support brace for your stock parts and cash? $180 and $110 new so I'll do $150 for both and stock parts.

Last edited:

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
If it's not your DD, maybe ship me yours and I'll ship the Whiteline back to you for $150. I've got good trader ratings here, corral, stangnet, modularfords, etc. It's my only car right now or I'd ship you mine first. I'm trading it in and I'd rather not just leave good parts on it.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
so what was the game? u are returning the vehicle back to stock? What about them Recaros ;)

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
What are you asking for the MGW?

I may have some stock parts for you. What all are you selling off your car? Prices?

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
so what was the game? u are returning the vehicle back to stock? What about them Recaros ;)
Game? I am trading my '13 in on something cheap and good on gas due to having a kid on the way and mounting medical bills. The '03 is in the shop for a new diff and then it's for sale too. I would love to sell the Recaro's but they make the trade in value I got from Carmax about what I have left on the car so they have to stay with the car. Sorry.

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
What are you asking for the MGW?

I may have some stock parts for you. What all are you selling off your car? Prices?
I'm selling everything I put on the car. I just haven't got around to taking pics of it all and seeing what the going price is for stuff. I have all the suspension stuff off already, minus PHB and PHB support brace as I didn't have the stock replacements for them. I'd say if the MGW is $385 new, I'd do $300. I'd also need the stock shifter stuff. I'll try and get pics up of all the other stuff with prices soon. Xpipe, GT500 mufflers, Koni's, Steeda springs, GT 500 mounts, Whiteline LCA's, Roush UCA, SCT tuner, Clutch line, Whiteline transmission brace/mount (whatever that little rubber thing is called). I'd be willing to swap the SVE Drifts for stock brembo rims and some $ too.

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
I'm willing to do whatever but I need stock parts to put back on the car first. I'm having a hard time finding local stock parts or somebody that will sell/ship stock parts to me for a price that won't make selling and shipping the whitelines a wash.

93silververt

Established Member
i have the stock parts and the car is parked due to being in the northeast. let me know we can do a trade/cash for the support. i also might have a buyer for the panhard too. get back to me [email protected] or text me 518-390-7677

Users who are viewing this thread