FS White 08 Base C6 Forged 12:1 418ci Built By LG Motorsports 29k Firm

redirocrt92

Established Member
FS White 08 Base C6 Forged 12:1 416ci Built By LG Motorsports 29k Firm

SOLD!!!!!!

VIN# 1G1YY25W685128920

Update: Anthony just sent me the receipts for the build totaling over 16k(Added wrong the first time). I was a little off on a few things, but here is the build threads for the car.

My 2008 corvette build by LGmotorsports is almost completed. - Corvette Forum

My 416ci Corvette build by LG Motorsports is complete! Made great numbers! - Corvette Forum

416ci LS3 build update (PIC) - Corvette Forum

White with black leather interior. Built by LG Motorsports in Texas. The entire build was done at one time and the build was focused to be a pump gas driver with high HP and reasonable daily driveability. 47,540 miles, and I still drive it so it will go up. Roughly 9,000 miles on complete build

The previous owner had the work done and this is part of his ad.

Partial build list as follows. ..

LG Motorsports built (NEW not rebuilt LS3 Balanced and Blueprinted Stroker 416ci high Compression 12:1 built and tuned for 93 octane)
LG Motorsports LS3 heads (ported and polished)
Callies forged rotating assembly
Diamond forged pistons
LG Motorsports G6X3 Cam package (very agressive cam / dual valve springs built valvetrain)
Fast LSXR 102mm intake manifold
Nick Williams 102mm throttlebody
LG Motorsports Carbon Fiber Intake
LG Motorsports Super Pro long tube headers (1" 7/8 runners stainless steel and jethot coated)
LG Motorsports GT-4 3'' full exhaust
RPM stage III rear diff 4.10 gear ratio.
RPS Billet twin carbon clutch system and aluminium flywheel
LG Motorsports remote clutch bleeder system LG Motorsports
Tune Final numbers for the power output were a very respectable 580rwhp and 540ftlbs of TQ (650-bhp).

I have since added a Snow meth kit so It isn't so picky with its gas. It only uses a 300hp or 500hp nozzle(have both) set at almost WOT so it last a very long time. It's usually close to full every time I check it.

It has a few imperfections that would reflect the mileage/year. There is a very small spider web crack in the paint on the nose. It is barely noticeable. It has a small scratch in the front fender. Again, not that noticeable. The transparent roof has some crazing that can only be seen from the inside. The headlights have this as well. The factory split spokes will need new rear tires. I have decent NT05R's on the Speedlines and that's what I am currently running on the rear. They are just plasti dipped.

The car is loud and drones at low rpms. Sounds like hell exploding when you put your foot in it. Children will cry!

Has 2 removable tops. White and Transparent.
Has 2 sets of wheels. Factory split spoke and OEM Z06 Speedline wheels.
Also have a Z06 front bumper/nose to go with it.

I just had a new TC button installed. The last one was stuck on but I took it to the track anyway. With a 2.0 60' it ran 11.20@130 in 97 degree heat after driving an hour and a half to the track. Best trap was 132. The TC was intrusive even into 3rd gear.

A video
C6 Corvette LS3 418 12:1 G6X3 LG-GT4 Idle and 50-130mph run. - YouTube

A pullied ZR1 comparison video
Pullied ZR1 vs 418ci LS3 - YouTube

Title in hand

Car is in Columbia South Carolina

2h3vj2t.jpg

2dujxms.jpg

2j3o2m0.jpg

2jens6a.jpg

1550v9u.jpg

2dw855f.jpg

23vlqif.jpg

2lsti8.jpg

140i1c6.jpg

14avnr8.jpg

2ihaypf.jpg

2zrjhfo.jpg

n37qqa.jpg

2laarfo.jpg

1z1r9c6.jpg

2je3a7b.jpg

2cf3ww9.jpg

esujgo.jpg

2rdi8sn.jpg

wo0bc.jpg

15yfcld.jpg

1zx0575.jpg

2ql4a6b.jpg

1q5w5h.jpg

28qz315.jpg

2iljwq1.jpg

1zno01g.jpg

28ksqki.jpg

kakbip.jpg

ix5uma.jpg

2mfdiqx.jpg

Imperfections
Headlights. This is the worst of the two.
c1ceo.jpg

Front spider crack and terrible job cutting flag overlays.
2lvctpu.jpg

Scratch in driver side front fender
hrgcj8.jpg

Last edited:

redirocrt92

Established Member
Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
Looking for any trades? Fully built turbo 03 cobra with a new built motor with zero miles.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
GLWS.

I really liked the part about making children cry.

How big is the area under the hatch compared to the opening to the front. Reason I ask is I am thinking about getting something along the lines of a vette but the problem is our 70 pound lab goes every where we go and having her sit on my girls lap is probably not good for long trips.

redirocrt92

Established Member
GLWS.

I really liked the part about making children cry.

How big is the area under the hatch compared to the opening to the front. Reason I ask is I am thinking about getting something along the lines of a vette but the problem is our 70 pound lab goes every where we go and having her sit on my girls lap is probably not good for long trips.

It would be plenty big enough for a 70lb dog I would think.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
It would be plenty big enough for a 70lb dog I would think.

That's good news. In the CTS-V she doesn't like to sit in the back seat. I wedged an upside down coffee can between the back seat and front seats on the driveline hump. Then with her blanket on it she lays with her back side on the back seat and stretches out onto the center console. that is her spot now. or so she thinks it is. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread