FS White 01 Cobra

Tyler Manwell

4.6 DOHC
Established Member
Ok guys I have decided to let my baby go.

White 01 Cobra with 46k it might be 47k I havnt started the car in a month so I cant remember. I bought the car with 39k on the odometer. about 500 miles before that it had spun a rod bearing so the motor was replaced with a new crate engine from Ford. that means at most it has 7k on it, and before that, about 37k mark it had bent a shift fork so that was replaced with a new unit from Ford as well. I know that it was one of the last 30 off the assembly line and i think it was a march build date in 01 I will have to dig that info back up. It is one of the 300 something white coupes made in 01 and its interior is the brown with parchment option so that makes it a lower production number car. Now for all my goodies that are in it.

Exterior Mods Cervini 95 Cobra R dual cowl hood, wingless decklid, 04 quarter scoops, and an 04 rear bumper. The decklid's holes were filled by a professional body shop and are not showing through the body work. All parts that were painted are perfectly patched and you cant even tell that they were painted.

Wheels Center Line Telstars 15x4 fronts with 15x10 rears. I had to custom order the rears with a 6 in backspacing. On the back they are Micky Thompson ET streets with 6 passes on them.

Drive Train Mods I just replaced the clutch with a Spec stage 2+ along with an allum Fidanza flywheel, Steeda Tria-ax shifter, Steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, SLP line lock, and a BUILT SOLID AXLE.

Rear End Specs When I say BUILT I mean its BUILT. Moser 31 Spline Axles, ARP 3in wheel studs, Detroit True Trac Locker Diff, FRPP 4:30 gears, FRPP diff. cover, welded axle tubes, UPR upper and lower control arms, UPR spherical bushings, and a MMR coilover setup.

Suspension Mods Steeda 1.5in lowering springs up front, MMR rear coilovers out back, Comp engeneering rear shocks, EBC slotted and dimpled rotors with red pads on the front and yellows on the rear.

Performance Mods White JLT CAI, intake spacer, its the one that all of the mach guys use I just cant remember the name off the top of my head. P&P lower intake done by Jim, I have pics of a side by side comparison. Bassani off road X pipe, Mac 3 in catback with 3.5 in tips. Diablo Predator hand held tuner, with the "box tune" it made 303rwhp and 304 rwtq so with a good dyno tune it will put down some more. Forgot about the Moto Blue U/D Pullies

Interior Mods Clarion flip up DVD player, Rockford Fosgate 500W amp, all speakers have been replaced by JL audio speakers. Line lock is installed in coin holder. It is by all means not a permanent installation it can be moved and a new coin holder installed if someone wished to hide it.

Misc. Mods I have installed a Steeda battery relocate kit and also have a Moroso kill switch mounted so it is legal to race on the strip. Along with that i replaced the battery with an Optima red top which is less than a year old.

Parts that go with the car I had planned on a black int swap to go into the car. I have taken allot of the int. parts that would transfer over from a 98 gt. If you wished to do this all you would have to reuse would be the console, dash, and air bags. Those peices can be dyed without any problems. I also have a set of Wolfe Racecraft tq. box plates that arent installed. Along with these parts you get all of the stock stuff that I still have.

I have probably forgoten some of the other small mods that are done to the car. It is by no means a strictly strip car. It has less body roll now with the new rear end setup than it did with the IRS. The valving in the shocks are set to 30/70 now and it would still be able to auto cross without a problem, but I would change them back to 50/50 just to be on the side of caution. The car is going to be sold with the telstars on it. I have a set of ctr wheels with new rubber that can go with the car for some extra $$$. These have 50 miles on them with bfg skins.

You can get ahold of me at [email protected] with any questions or for more pics. $17,000 with telstars **$18,500 with ctr wheels.***

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is what it looks like on my CTR wheels

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Tyler Manwell

4.6 DOHC
Established Member
Just to clarify one thing if you pay the **$18,500*** you get both sets of wheels.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE OR PART OUT SO DON'T ASK.

Last edited:

myredfirecobra

Established Member
This is one of the cleanest 01's you will find. The pictures dont do it justice. The car is clean inside, outside, and underneath. I have personally seen it many times.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
Where at in OK are you located? Just wrecked my car today so I am in the market for something. I've been mainly looking for another F-body, but wouldn't be oposed to getting into a modded Cobra of some sort.

Do you have the stock wheels? If so, would you be willing to sell it with the stockers and just keep the Telstars and CTR's?

Tyler Manwell

4.6 DOHC
Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
Where at in OK are you located? Just wrecked my car today so I am in the market for something. I've been mainly looking for another F-body, but wouldn't be oposed to getting into a modded Cobra of some sort.

Do you have the stock wheels? If so, would you be willing to sell it with the stockers and just keep the Telstars and CTR's?

when i got the stock wheels they were rashed bad and i got rid of them. i live in Harrah which is just east of OKC.

Users who are viewing this thread