FS: Whipple Crusher Inlet Setup

CursedGSX

Established Member
Trying to set up the sale of the 3.4 blower/Crusher setup together but will part with the Crusher setup alone if I have a buyer for both. This comes complete with Inlet, TB, MAF housing, Inlet tube and Filter. This thing picked up quite a bit of power and propelled my car into the 8s.

I'd like to get $1200 shipped OBO.

CursedGSX

Established Member
Post some pics. If it looks good ill take it.

Pics are in the photobucket link in the first post. I need buyers AND payment for everything before I pull anything off. These parts are in perfect condition. If you want this setup, shoot me an email with the shipped price posted in the AD that you agree to and I'll hold it for you. I have a few asking about the blower. [email protected]

CursedGSX

Established Member
Sorry guys, I'm getting all of the PMs/Screen names confused. I have 2 different ADs posted and some guys are mixing them up.

I currently have a potential buyer for the whole blower/inlet setup. If that deal falls through, I'll contact the next in line, whoever PM'd/posted first.

CursedGSX

Established Member
Deposit has been made for the entire blower/crusher setup. If the deal falls through, I'll begin to contact everyone. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread