Fs: Whipple 2.3l

caaron101

Established Member
I have a 2.3 whipple I'm selling, it's still on the car, has about(edit) 10-15k miles on it. Works perfect, will get pics up when I get home. $2200. If your close to San Antonio you can stop by and hear it run. (Pics added below)

Last edited:

caaron101

Established Member
00J0J_7ZuSn2PZOzJ_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• 00n0n_FsWd8FdywA_600x450.jpg
    00n0n_FsWd8FdywA_600x450.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 552
  • 01717_87QhcBKDl4l_600x450.jpg
    01717_87QhcBKDl4l_600x450.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
god damn it i live in SA and was looking for one lol

azure mach

Established Member
Not to hurt your sale, but considering this is my old car I wanted to clear something up. The whipple has more than 5k miles on it. It was already on the car when i bought it, before the rebuild. Also it was making a little noise that Tim from Maximum Velocity said could indicate it needing a rebuild at some point of time. It was still doing fine when I had the car and it probably still is now. Just wanted to put all the facts up.

briangsxr1000

SVT
Established Member
Not to hurt your sale, but considering this is my old car I wanted to clear something up. The whipple has more than 5k miles on it. It was already on the car when i bought it, before the rebuild. Also it was making a little noise that Tim from Maximum Velocity said could indicate it needing a rebuild at some point of time. It was still doing fine when I had the car and it probably still is now. Just wanted to put all the facts up.

Oh man... for that asking price I would expect it to be better than new! Thanks for disclosing that information for everyone! I'm out.

caaron101

Established Member
Oh I didn't know that, I thought it when on with the new motor. Thanks for clearifing that. And yes it still is running good, What did you end up buying? Did you get that mach 1?

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member

Based on these facts.

What are you looking to get for the whipple now?

azure mach

Established Member
Oh I didn't know that, I thought it when on with the new motor. Thanks for clearifing that. And yes it still is running good, What did you end up buying? Did you get that mach 1?

Yeah I ended up buying the Mach, it feels incredibly slow after owning the cobra lol I'll end up buying something fast again one day.

Users who are viewing this thread